JDK V10 Single Channel Mic Preamp - API
JDK V10 Single Channel Mic Preamp - APIDetails
Product Ref: 61748View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Microphone and Instrument Inputs
The JDK V10 preamp delivers 54dB of gain and -20dB pad for your microphone input, giving you an expansive volume range to record with. When using the instrument input, the pad delivers -10dB ensuring any low level instrumentation can be boosted to the appropriate levels, delivering extra versatility when recording both types of inputs.
A Brief History Of JDK Audio
JDK Audio is a brand developed and engineered by API (Automated Processes, Inc.), a company that has been around since the late 1960s. While API has a stellar range of audio products that are benchmarks of the recording world, JDK Audio decided to embark on a product line that would allow their engineering team to develop new ideas that they have been wanting to put into motion for many years.With API's stellar reputation in the professional audio world, JDK Audio was born out of a desire to expand the creative options available at API with no boundaries and restrictions, enabling them to make these new ideas come to fruition.
- Mic Preamplifier offers 54 dB of gain
- Concise LED metering for monitoring output level
- Front panel, high-impedance instrument input with 45 dB of gain
- Pad switch attenuates the microphone signal by 20 dB, or the instrument signal by 10 dB
- Switchable 48v Phantom Power
- Low distortion, low noise circuitry
- Fully balanced output
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.