Jamhub Tourbus Silent Rehearsal Studio Bundle
Jamhub Tourbus Silent Rehearsal Studio BundleDetails
The ultimate rehearsal bundle! Take advantage of this exclusive offer from Gear4music, giving you everything you need for quality rehearsals at super low volumes. Gone are the days of unhappy neighbours or family - with this pack your band can practice whenever, where ever, with zero inconvenience. Includes the Jamhub Tourbus studio, 5 sets of headphones (with extension cable), 5 instrument cables, and one vocal mic with stand and cable.
Product Ref: 39899View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Jamhub Tourbus Silent Rehearsal Studio
Simply plug in your practice gear, like a modeling amp, a keyboard, your microphone, and your headphones. Have your band mates do the same. Everyone can create a mix that's right for them and you?re ready to go.
You'll find with a JamHub that you can play longer, without disturbing others, and without burning out your ears. Most importantly, because there aren't several loud amps in a small room muddying up the music, the clarity of your jam is greatly enhanced and rehearsals are much more productive.
Lastly, with the JamHub's SoleMix controls, you control what you hear. So volume wars are a thing of the past. Bass player too loud? Just reach over to your JamHub section and turn him/her down. And the bass player can turn up the drums and turn down your guitar so he/she can lock into the groove. Everyone hears what they need to hear to ensure the band is improving faster.
A JamHub lets you jam with your band anywhere, anytime in near silence. And the experience rocks. Each musician picks a color section and plugs in their instruments, microphones and headphones, then, using their section's SoleMix controls, creates their own perfect mix.
You'll hear yourself with amazing new clarity and no more volume wars. So, not only will you be jamming more often, but you'll also be getting better faster and working out totally new arrangements to the same old songs.
Vocal Microphone with Boom Stand and Cable
The Vocal Microphone with Boom Stand and Cable by Gear4music includes a boom mic stand, mic clip and a 3m XLR-Jack cable, and should easily plug into any home Karaoke system or stereo system with a standard Jack Microphone connection.
HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music
The HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music can be used for a wide variety of audio applications, including instrument play, studio and live work or as general purpose headphones. They come with a mini jack connection and a 1/4" jack adapter to allow connection to a wide variety of equipment.
Features & Specifications
Jamhub Tourbus Silent Rehearsal Studio
- 21 audio channels for up to 7 musicians
- 7 XLR and 7 TRS input jacks
- SoleMix controls for each section so everyone creates their own mix
- 4 SoleMix remote jacks (2 remotes included)
- 1-R switch for quickly listening to recording mix
- R section for connecting to MP3 or recording
- Built-in 24-bit stereo effects including reverb, delay and modulation
- Stage control gives each player virtual stage location in rehearsal studio
- Phantom power (+48V)
- USB out for direct recording to computer
- Built-in recording to SD RAM card
- Metronome built into recording system
Dynamic Vocal Microphone by Gear4music
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency: 40Hz-16KHz
- Sensitivity: -53dB+3dB
- Impedance: 600Ω+30
- Grill Material: Metal
- Body Material: High grade ABS
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.