Jamhub Tracker MT16 Multitrack Audio Recorder
Jamhub Tracker MT16 Multitrack Audio RecorderDetails
Product Ref: 49828View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High Quality Recording On The Go
With the JamHub Tracker MT16 you can easily capture all your live performances in stunning 24-bit/96 khz audio resolution to playback or edit and release within your favourite digital audio workstation. With the ability to connect to any JamHub or mixer the Tracker MT16 provides up to 16 channel audio recording with independent instruments on separate channels to allow post tracking editing and mixing. With the ability to save audio in both MP3 and WAV formats the Tracker can store full live sets on the included 16GB SD card or onto an external hard drive connected via the USB port. Tracker MT16 also features wifi functionality which allows you to start and stop recordings from any smartphone or tablet via the free Tracker MT16 Control App.
Record from a Mixer
With the Tracker MT16 Breakout cable (sold separately) you can seamlessly connect your recorder to the insert jacks of any mixer to record multitrack files of all your live gigs without the hassle of traditional gear. With a streamlined JamHub Connect jack on one end, and 16 specially designed 1/4" jacks on the other, the Breakout cable plugs directly into the mixer's insert jacks to record clean post-trim, pre-fader audio that is unaffected by the room or the house mix.
Record from a JamHub Studio
Seamlessly record from a JamHub Studio via the JamHub Connect cable included with the Tracker 16 which directly connects from the port on the Tracker to the JamHub Studio remote port. Recording via the Connect cable allows you to capture individual tracks from the JamHub Studio making mixing and editing extremely easy when transferred to a computer.
- Record up to 16 channels simultaneously
- WiFi enabled
- 16 GB SD card + USB & ethernet port
- 24/96kHz audio in .WAV or .MP3
- Connect Cable/Breakout Cable port
- 8 Built-in mono inputs
- Headphone/Aux out
- Inputs: 8 x 1/4" Jack
- Outputs: 1 x 3.5mm Headphones
- Connections: SD Card, USB
- Storage: External SD Card
- Channels: Up To 16
- A/D Resolution: 24-Bit
- Screen: LCD
- Controls: Play, Back, Up, Down
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.