View Full Description
A New Standard in Low Frequency Monitoring. For years, KRK subwoofers have been the choice for accurate low frequency monitoring in studios large and small. Now, the KRK10s provide a new standard for even better performance and accuracy, raising the bar once again. Whether you are mixing in a 2.1 or 5.1 surround environment or just looking to upgrade the low-frequency extension of your existing monitors, the KRK10s will provide the low frequency detail and accuracy that will help you to create a better mix.
Dont Be Square, Curves Ahead
KRK's subwoofer series has radically curved surfaces for a great look and amazing performance. Finally there is a subwoofer that looks as cool as it sounds. You can even remove the grill to show off that beefy trademark yellow woofer.
Lets Be Up Front
Take a look at competitive subwoofer monitors and you'll find ports on the back of the cabinet. These rear-firing ports tend to create bass coupling with walls and corners over-amplifying low frequency information which in turn colours your mix. The superior design of the KRK10s includes front-firing ports which are just the right shape to reduce port turbulence. You'll appreciate the clean and accurate bass performance this approach delivers, even at high SPLs.
Feel the Bass
You need to feel the bass and the proprietary signature yellow woofer delivers tight, clear low end response. KRK engineers and listening panel took the KRK10's speaker voicing to even more accurate levels. What you hear is what you are intended to hear, colouration is not part of the spec. This performance is brought to you by drivers that are custom-designed by our world-class studio monitor engineering team, for a clear, low-distortion performance.
You've Got Connections
At KRK the focus is your mix. But it doesn't stop at creating accurate monitors. KRK live this stuff and appreciate the need for monitors that not only sound great but work easily with your particular set up. That's why you'll find plenty of input options with your KRK10s, sure to accommodate any studio environment. So if it's RCA, 1/4 inch (balanced/unbalanced) or XLR inputs you require, KRK10s has got you covered.
With a sweepable 50Hz 130Hz low pass filter, your KRK10s provide flexible control for any monitoring system. It's true that KRK think your KRK10s sounds best using KRK full range monitors in a system configuration. However, the low pass filter provides great flexibility with any full-range monitor setup.
Use the Features Designed for the Pros
Professional engineers like the ability to hear how the sub is affecting the mix. Plug in any standard latching 1/4 inch footswitch to bypass the KRK10s and send full range audio to your top monitors. A ground lift feature helps tame pesky ground humm.
Bypass Footswitch control
Your KRK subwoofer is equipped with a bypass feature which allows you to defeat the sub and provide full range audio to your recording monitors. You will need to use a standard 1/4 inch, mono, latching footswitch. Any standard latching 1/4 inch mono footswitch (such as the Boss FS-5L) should be compatible.
- New curved design and custom color matches KRK Rokit and VXT monitors
- Protective Steel front Grill provides protection
- Power LED provides visual indication of unit's status
- Bypass footswitch allows for checking mixes with and without subwoofer
- Integrated crossover matches any main speaker system
- Ground lift switch tames ground loops
- Users manual provides clear setup instructions
- Scientifically designed front firing port reduces wall coupling and port turbulence
- Powerful bass reinforcement with KRKs trademark yellow-cone glass-aramid woofer
- Configuration: Front loaded, vented subwoofer
- System type: Active Subwoofer
- Low-Frequency: 10" glass aramid composite woofer
- Frequency Response: 34Hz - 50Hz to 130Hz Variable
- Max Peak SPL: 113 dB
- Amplifier Class: Class A-B
- Power Output: 150 Watts Continuous @ 1% THD+N @ 100Hz
- SNR (signal to Noise Ratio): 98dB
- Amplifier Distortion (THD+N): < 0.1% @-3dB of Max Power Output 20Hz - 200Hz
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 kΩ Balanced or unbalanced
- Ground Lift: On / Off
- Low Pass Frequency: 50Hz to 130Hz
- HPF bypass: with footswitch only
- Footswitch: Optional
- Phase: 0 or 180 degrees
- System Volume: -30dB to +6dB
- Indicators: Power
- Input Connectors: Stereo RCA for left and right, Stereo balanced TRS for left and right, stereo balanced XLR for left and right
- LFE input: N/A
- Output Connectors: Stereo RCA for left and right, Stereo balanced XLR for left and right
- AC Power Input: Selectable 110V-120V / 220V-240V
- Enclosure Construction: 15mm reinforced MDF
- Finish: Black vinyl wrap
- Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
- Grille: Metal Mesh
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 15" (382mm) x 14" (355mm) x 16.06" (408mm)
- Weight: 39 Lbs. (17.7Kg.)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.