KRK 12sHO Active Subwoofer
KRK 12sHO Active SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 20717View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ultra-Accurate Bass Extension
The KRK12sHO brings big system performance to any studio environment where ultra-accurate bass extension and maximum sound levels are required. While subsonic frequencies are heavily implemented in some musical genres, all studios will benefit from the use of a sub to monitor this low frequency content.
12-Inch Kevlar Driver
The KRK 12sHO cabinet features a 12-inch high excursion woven Kevlar driver cone set in a curved baffle front plate designed to virtually eliminate diffraction distortion. A front-firing specially-designed port provides low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling and port turbulence.
Generous Frequency Range
The integrated power amplifier delivers 400w RMS performance yielding a sound pressure level of 113dB music and 116dB peak. The crossover is a fixed high-pass 80Hz with a subwoofer low-pass filter control variable from 60Hz to 160Hz, giving the KRK12sHO a generous frequency range of 29 to 160Hz to complement the sonic signature of any control room.
Broad Connectivity Options
The cabinet features combi-jack inputs, thermal and overload/clip protection, LFE input gain, XLR outputs, a special subwoofer/line bypass footswitch connection, phase reverse switch and variable phase adjust capabilities.
- Curved Baffle Curved front plate design virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing Port to provide low frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling and the unique shape is optimized to avoid port turbulence
- Bypass Footswitch Control to allow you to defeat the sub and provide full range audio to your recording monitors for use with a standard latching 1/4 inch mono footswitch
- 12" Kevlar Driver - High Excursion woven Kevlar driver cone
- Thermal and Overload / Clip Protection to prevent damage
- Input Sensitivity on rear of unit allows a high resolution gain range, with labeled positions for MUTE, +6dBu and -8dBu
- Configuration: Front loaded, vented subwoofer
- System type: Active Subwoofer
- Low-Frequency: 12" woven Kevlar High Performance woofer
- Frequency Response: 29.2Hz - 60Hz - 160Hz (L/R inputs), 29.1Hz - 211Hz (LFE input)
- Max Peak SPL: 123 dB
- Amplifier Class: Class A-B
- Power Output: 400 Watts Continuous @ 1 THD+N @ 100Hz
- SNR (signal to Noise Ratio): 92dB
- Amplifier Distortion (THD+N): Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 kΩ Balanced or unbalanced
- Ground Lift: On / Off
- Low Pass Frequency: 60Hz to 160Hz
- HPF bypass: with footswitch only
- Footswitch: Included
- Phase: Rotatable Phase + Polarity Switch
- System Volume: -30dB to +6dB
- Indicators: Power, protection, limiter
- Input Connectors: Balanced XLR for Left and Right Inputs
- LFE input: Balanced XLR
- Output Connectors: Stereo Balanced XLR for left and right, full range with foot switch engaged, 80Hz HP without foot switch engaged.
- AC Power Input: Selectable 110V-120V / 220V-240V
- Enclosure Construction: 18mm and 36mm reinforced MDF
- Finish: Textured Paint
- Port Configuration: Front Firing Quad Concentric Slot Ports
- Finish: Textured Paint
- Grille: N/A
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 20" (508 mm) x 20" (508 mm) x 22.48" (571mm)
- Weight: 109.7 Lbs. (49.7 Kg.)
- Accessories: Footswitch for bypass operation, with remote indication of bypass (clip and limit TBD), Cable for footswitch (5m), Feet - Rubber and Spikes, User Guide / Warranty
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.