KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Active Monitor, White Noise
KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Active Monitor, White NoiseDetails
Product Ref: 78852View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
White Noise Finish
This new edition of the KRK Rokit RP5 G3 features a unique and eye-catching white noise finish. Not only does the white noise finish look good but it also fits in with the musical aesthetic within studio settings.
The KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Active Monitor is designed for optimal audio quality and performance in a studio setting. Ideal for everything from home studios to broadcast studios, the KRK RP5 G3 reproduces every nuance of the original sound as it was intended, perfect for mixing and mastering purposes. The bi-amplified design features both class A & B amplifiers for huge headroom and minimal distortion, ensuring high audio fidelity and clarity while in use. The proprietary waveguide has been optimise for superior stereo imaging, allowing you to hear the full spectrum and utilise stereo imaging within your productions.
Ideal For Mixing & Mastering
The bi-amplified design and wide frequency range ensures a powerful performance, allowing you to hear every nuance of the original sound as it was intended; paramount for mixing and mastering purposes. The 1’’ soft dome tweeter and 5’’ glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers exceptional vocal clarity and an extended bass response for added depth. The Rokit’s waveguide is designed to ensure optimal stereo imaging in the listening positioning, allowing you to hear where your sounds should be sitting in relation to your mix. The front-firing bass port reduces any boundary coupling you may encounter for versatile positioning in the room. The engineered surface of the RP5 G3 minimises diffraction distortion for increase audio fidelity. Suitable for almost any studio space, the low and high frequency adjustment gives you unprecedented voicing control for optimal room acoustics and mix translation. Multiple inputs allow the RP5 G3 to integrate with your existing system configuration.
Design & Connectivity
The sleek and stylish design of the Rokit RP5 G3 will suit any studio setting with its clean and polished aesthetic complimenting any existing setup. The speaker enclosure minimises resonance for reduced distortion and colorisation. The radiused edges of the speaker also reduce distortion from diffraction, all improving overall audio quality and performance. The rear of the monitor features LF and HF controls designed for tailoring to different spaces and rooms for optimal performance in any environment. Also, the monitor utilises a factory installed foam pad to provide isolation between the speaker and surface. Additionally the Rokit RP5 G3 features a range of audio input connectors including: XLR, 1/4’’ and RCA.
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorisation
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface
- Configuration: 2-way
- System Type: Active studio Monitor
- Low Frequency Transducer: 5" Aramid Glass Composite Woofer
- High Frequency Transducer: 1" soft dome tweeter
- Frequency Range: 45Hz - 35kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6kHz
- Total Power: 50 Watts
- HF Power: 20 Watts
- LF Power: 30 Watts
- Peak SPL: 106 dB
- Auto standby: 30 mins
- Connectors: Unbalanced 7k ohm RCA, balanced 10k ohm 1/4" TRS and XLR
- Controls: HF level adjust, LF level adjust, System volume
- Dimensions (mm):
- Depth: 246
- Width: 188
- Height: 284
- Weight (kgs): 5.9
- Cabinet Material: MDF
- Colour: White Noise
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.