KRK Rokit RP6 G3 Active Monitors with Isolation Pads and Cables, Pair
KRK Rokit RP6 G3 Active Monitors with Isolation Pads and Cables, PairDetails
The KRK Rokit RP6 G3 Active Studio Monitors offer professional performance and superior sonic accuray which is perfect for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. Featuring a bi-amplified design with a 6'' glass-aramid composite woofer and 1'' soft-dome tweeter, the RP6 G3 Monitors deliver high-frequencies up to 35kHz with outstanding vocal clarity and tight bass responses. Suitable for almost any studio setup, the proprietary waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging while the front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling and allows flexible positioning. This bundle includes two RP6 G3 monitors, two high-quality low-noise 1/4'' cables and four vibration isolation pads.
Product Ref: 75811View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
KRK Rokit Monitors - Generation 3
KRK is one of the world's most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state-of-the-art design facility, KRK's engineers create monitors that deliver natural and balanced responses with low distortion and superior sonic imaging. KRK Studio Monitors have been the prefered choice for professional recording engineers and artists for both mixing and mastering records worldwide, as they allow every nuance of the audio to be heard. The KRK Rokit RP6 G3 monitors continue to deliver this design philosophy, making them the perfect addition to any studio setup regardless of your musical style and genre.
Universal Acoustics Vibro-Pads Lite Vibration Isolation Pads
The Universal Acoustics Isolation Pads are specially designed to compliment your studio equipment and are most effective when used in conjunction with studio monitors. The isolation pads are formulated from high-load bearing foam which makes them denser than most other isolation pads. This helps to keep the studio monitors in place as well as displacing any annoying frequency buildups. Each set includes 4 pads with a leveling adjuster which lets you find the sweet-spot and maintain this position to deliver the best audio reproduction possible.
KRK Rokit RP6 Monitors
- Bi-amplified Class A/B amplifier offers large headroom and low distortion
- Proprietary waveguide optimised for superior imaging
- 1'' soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system your individual setup
- Lightweight, glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Front firing port delivers low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
- Multiple audio input connectors - XLR, 1/4'' and RCA - for universal connectivity in any studio environment
Universal Acoustics Isolation Pads
- 4 x 100mm pads
- Leveling adjuster
- High-load bearing foam design
- 5° to 10° wedge angle
KRK Rokit RP6 Monitors
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System Type: Active Studio Monitors
- Low-Frequency: 6'' Glass-Aramid Composite Woofer
- High-Frequency: 1'' Soft Dome Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 38Hz - 35kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.3kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 107dB
- Amplifier: Class A/B
- Power Output: 73W Total Per Monitor
- High Frequency: 25W
- Low Frequency: 48W
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ Balanced
- High-Frequency Adjustment: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
- Low-Frequency Adjustment: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +2dB
- System Volume: -30dB to +6dB
- Input Connectors:
- Unbalanced RCA
- Balanced 1/4'' TRS
- Balanced XLR
- Indicators: Power
- Enclosure: MDF
- Enclosure Finish: Black Vinyl Wrap
- Port Configuration: Front Firing Bass Reflex Slot Port
- Dimensions: 276mm x 224mm x 330mm / 10.87'' x 8.82'' x 13'' (D x W x H)
- Weight: 8.80kg / 19.4lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.