KRK V4S4 Studio Monitor, Pair
KRK V4S4 Studio Monitor, PairDetails
The KRK V4S4 Studio Monitors have been specifically designed for audio production applications where accurate and consistent reproduction is critical. The KRK V4S4 Studio Monitors feature 14 user selectable EQ settings that ensure proper setup for individual room acoustics and placement anomalies, as well as personal preference. The new V Series 4 utilises KRK's 30-year legacy in developing and producing world-class studio monitors, from the custom Class-D amplifiers and proprietary drivers to the unique cabinet construction and distinctive yellow woofer cones.
Product Ref: 80228View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Custom Designed Transducers
The KRK V4S4 Studio Monitors utilise Kevlar for both the woofer and tweeter, which ensures extremely smooth mid-range definition without colourisation and a pristine high-end with tight, controlled low-end. When combined with the bi-amplified design, the V4S4 monitors deliver a wide sweet spot and superior imaging that is perfect for mixing, mastering, recording and playback applications alike.
- KRK custom designed Kevlar tweeter
- KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar woofer
- Optimised front ported bass reflex enclosure
- Bi-amplified Class-D amplification
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction low frequency EQ's
- Mid and high frequency EQ
- 49 different DSP driven EQ presets give you superior control for room/desk correction as well as personal taste
- Precise input level attenuation switch
- Standby, ground life, input sensitivity and logo LED selectors
- Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications
- Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connectors
- Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation
- Universal threaded mounting bracket points
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System Type: Active Studio Monitor
- Low-Frequency Transducer: 4'' Woofer
- Cast Aluminium Frame
- Kevlar Cone
- Ferrite Magnet
- High-Frequency Transducer: 1'' Tweeter
- Kevlar Dome
- Ferrite Magnet
- Frequency Response: 58Hz - 19kHz, ±3dB
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 24kHz, ±10dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2.1kHz
- Power Output: 85 Watts Total
- LF: 55 Watts
- HF: 30 Watts
- SPL: 110dB Peak SPL
- Connectors: XLR / 1/4'' Combo Input
- Input Impedance: Balanced 10kΩ
- Auto-Standby: 30 Minutes
- Enclosure Material: MDF/Aluminium
- Grille: Perforated Steel, Powder Coated, Covered both Woofer and Tweeter (Optional)
- Tool for Switches (Included)
- Threaded Inserts on Bottom of Enclosures - Compatible with KRKSTDX4A1 Pole Mount and KRKSTDX8A1 Wall Mount
- Dimensions: 10.08'' x 6.54'' x 8.58'' / 256mm x 166mm x 218mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 12.78lbs / 5.8kg
- Level Attenuation: -3dB, -2.5dB, -2dB, -1.5dB, -1dB, -0.5dB, 0dB
- System Settings:
- A (Ground Lift)
- B (Input -10dBV/+4dBu)
- C (Standby On/Off)
- D (Logo LED On/Off)
- E (Logo LED Bright/Dim)
- Low Control:
- L1: Low Shelf -3dB, 75Hz
- L2: Low Shelf -1.5dB, 75Hz
- L3: Low Shelf -2dB, 75Hz / Low Mid Peq -2dB, 200Hz
- L4: Flat
- L5: Low Mid Peq -2dB, 200Hz
- L6: Low Shelf +1.5dB, 75Hz
- L7: Low Shelf +3dB, 75Hz
- High Control:
- H1: High Shelf -2dB, 10kHz
- H2: High Shelf -1dB, 10kHz / High Mid Peq -1dB, 3.5kHz
- H3: High Mid Peq -1dB, 3.5kHz
- H4: Flat
- H5: High Mid Peq +1dB, 3.5kHz
- H6: High Shelf +1dB, 10kHz / High Mid Peq +1dB, 3.5kHz
- H7: High Shelf +2dB, 10kHz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.