Korg plugKEY MIDI Audio Interface for iOS Devices, Black
Korg plugKEY MIDI Audio Interface for iOS Devices, BlackDetails
The Korg plugKEY MIDI Audio Interface has been designed specifically for iOS musical instrument apps and software. Simply plug your keyboard or MIDI controller into the plugKEY via a MIDI cable, then connect the interface to your iOS device with the built-in lightning connector and begin enjoying a wide variety of creative possibilities. Ideal for live and studio performances alike, the Korg plugKEY Interface also features studio-quality 1/4'' audio outputs, volume control and a 1/8'' stereo mini jack output for headphones.
Product Ref: 74914View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
- Operating Requirements: iOS 8 or Later
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad 4th generation, iPod touch (5th, and 6th generation)
- Apple Lightning
- MIDI Input 5-Pin Jack
- DC 5V Micro USB Charging Port
- Audio Outputs:
- Audio Line Output: 1/4'' Jacks (L/Mono, R)
- Headphones: Stereo 1/8'' Mini Jack
- Dimensions: 60mm x 74mm x 23mm / 2.36'' x 2.91'' x 0.91''
- Weight: 69g / 2.43oz
- Colour Finish: White
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.