LD Systems SAT 62 G2 6.5'' Passive Installation Monitor, White (Pair)
LD Systems SAT 62 G2 6.5'' Passive Installation Monitor, White (Pair)Details
The LD Systems SAT62G2 Passive Installation Monitors feature an extremely compact and reliable 2-way speaker design that is perfect for numerous installation applications. Providing an unobtrusive yet practical solution for practically any surrounding, these passive monitors deliver powerful sound with accurate reproduction. The rugged MDF cabinet houses a 6.5'' custom woofer and a 1'' silk dome tweeter with a frequency range of 55 Hz - 20 kHz and a SPL of up to 108 dB. These monitors can be used either as a full-range setup or as a satellite system when combined with a subwoofer; perfect for bars, restaurants, retail shops or even at home.
Product Ref: 60718View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Product Type: Installation Monitor
- System Type: Passive
- Low/Mid Driver Size: 6.5''
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer Type: Custom
- High Frequency Driver Size: 1''
- High Frequency Driver Magnet: Ferrite
- High Frequency Driver Type: Custom
- Dispersion (H x V): 60° x 60°
- Power Output (RMS): 80 Watts
- Frequency Response: 55 - 20,000 Hz
- SPL: 89 dB
- Maximum SPL: 108 dB
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Protection Circuits: HF Driver
- Loudspeaker Inputs: One
- Speaker Input Connector: Clamp Connector
- Cabinet Material: 12mm MDF
- Cabinet Surface: Texture Paint
- Cabinet Colour: White
- Cabinet Construction: Vented
- Mounting: Mounting Brackets Included
- Dimensions: 200 x 320 x 200 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 8.2kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.