Lexicon MPX Native Reverb Bundle
Lexicon MPX Native Reverb BundleDetails
Product Ref: 38457View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Wide Range of Customisation Opportunity
The Lexicon MPX Native Reverb Bundle features 7 classic Lexicon reverb types to provide you with a wide range of customisation options for your audio. Lexicon MPX Native Reverb excels at placing your sound in the perfect resonant space to deliver outstanding professional results in your sounds. Ideal for a broad range of audio production applications, the Lexicon MPX Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle is the perfect plug in for professional audio enhancement.
Real Time Visualization
With over one hundred of the most versatile and finely crafted studio presets, the Lexicon MPX Native Reverb Bundle is the ultimate audio production tool for creating professional mixes and tracks within your DAW or VST compatible host software. The intuitive, streamlined user inteface allows for fast and easy addition of professional reverb with quality that elevates any home recording and project studio. Real Time Visualization can also be turned on to offer visual feedback of the effect signal’s frequency response or off to conserve CPU power.
- Small Plate
- Large Plate
- Small Hall
- Large Hall
- Small Chamber
- Large Chamber
- Classic Lexicon reverb algorithm
- 100 finely-crafted studio presets
- Exclusive artist presets
- Intuitive user-interface provides easy access to key parameters
- Formats that work seamlessly in any VST®, Audio Unit? or RTAS® compatible DAW
- Streamlined User Interface allows for quick set up by showing all parameters on one screen
- Graphical real-time visualization illustrates full spectral intensity
- Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format that can easily be transferred between DAWs
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels
- Multi-platform compatibility: Windows 7, Vista and XP; Mac OS X 10.5 -- 10.8 (32 & 64-bit)
iLok2 Authorization Required (Sold Separately)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.