Lexicon MX400 Dual Reverb Processor
Lexicon MX400 Dual Reverb ProcessorDetails
You want the rich, luscious sound that's defined studio reverb for three decades: a genuine Lexicon hardware effects processor. But you also want the flexibility of programming high-quality effects right insideyour DAW program without bogging down your CPU or resorting to expensive processing cards.
Product Ref: 9129View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Have it all with the MX400. All parameters of every reverb, delay and dynamic effect in this powerhouse quad processor are available inside any VST® or AU compatible DAW program. Just link your computer to the MX400 with a USB cable and control all automation and recall parameters exactly as you would with any software plug-in — while enjoying the sonic benefits only Lexicon hardware can provide.
Along with our unique “hardware plug-ins” for PC and Mac®, we`ve also included MX-Edit™ Librarian software so you can store and recall custom programs or pull up your choice of 223 genuine Lexicon settings including 25 dedicated Surround Programs. At its heart, the MX400 is everything you would expect from the company that invented digital reverberation. Seventeen Lexicon reverbs, delays and modulation effects plus dbx® compression and de-essing. A generous LCD display and big comfy knobs you can getyour hands around.
Seven Effects Routing Options
The MX400 lets you switch effect routings automatically via front panel controls, so you don't have to spend time behind yoru rack changing cables to instantly re-purpose its four powerful processors.
From basc quad mono, to sterero to more complex dual stereo configurations, you can have 'em all at the twist of a knob.
4-IN/4-OUT VERSATILITY, HANDS-ON CONTROL & ROAD-RUGGED CONSTRUCTION.
Meet the most Lexicon power ever offered in a super-affordable 1RU effects processor. Perfect for band PAs, churches and clubs.
We know you need to be able to make changes quickly, so we designed the MX400`s intuitive front panel to be a bare minimum of knob tweaks away from any adjustment or effects change. For example, three individual, assignable parameter controls
mean you don`t have to page through menus to fine tune a reverb tail. Because you can use its built-in dbx® compression
and de-essing in tandem with reverb, the MX400 is the perfect tool for taming problem vocalists. Finally, you can rely on the MX400 for years to come, through countless load-ins and loadouts — although its sound is A-studio-quality, we designed the MX400 to withstand dust, moisture, shock, power surges and all the other rigors of live sound use.
The first time you ever heard reverb on an album track, chances are you were hearing Lexicon. We invented digital processing.
And we`ve been perfecting it for thirty years.
Features Also available: The MX400XL with balanced XLR inputs and outputs.
• 17 legendary Lexicon® reverbs
• Lexicon delays & modulation effects
• dbx® compression and de-essing
• Quad-processor design
• 7 effect routing options
• 99 Factory/99 user programs
for Stereo mode
• 99 Factory/99 user programs
for Dual-Stereo mode
• 25 Factory/25 user surround programs
• USB “Hardware Plug-In” feature with
• VST® and Audio Units plug-in software
• MX-Edit™ Editor/Librarian software
• Dual S/PDIF Digital Input/Output
• 24 bit, 48kHz/44.1kHz sample rates
• Large front panel LCD display
• MIDI IN and THRU
• ¼" balanced/unbalanced TRS I/O
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.