Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer II for iPhone 4 and iPad
Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer II for iPhone 4 and iPadDetails
Turn your Apple iOS device into a full music production studio! MIDI Mobilizer II is a portable MIDI interface that connects all your modern and classic and MIDI gear to your Apple iPod touch, iPhone or iPad.
MIDI Mobilizer II is descended from the original MIDI Mobilizer, the original MIDI interface for Apple iOS devices. This latest version supports CoreMIDI for compatibility with the latest apps. CoreMIDI is the newly developed Apple standard for iOS MIDI apps. An extension of MIDI, the world standard for all non-audio digital recording, CoreMIDI has been established as the exclusive MIDI language for all iOS music apps.
Please Note: iPhone NOT included
Product Ref: 22597View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
MIDI Mobilizer interfaces let you make music any time, any place. With just a MIDI instrument and your Apple iOS device you can record pro-sounding tracks, capture song ideas or simply play with any of the incredible synths, samplers, sequencers, control surfaces and more available on the App StoreSM.
GarageBand for iPad.
MIDI Mobilizer II is compatible with GarageBand for iPad, the great new version of the program that makes real music creation on iPad incredibly easy.
Use vintage and modern MIDI gear.
Still attached to your classic MIDI controller? Whether you've got a modern beatbox or the first MIDI board ever made, no matter ? with MIDI Mobilizer II, you can connect it to your Apple device and play away.
The most portable MIDI system ever.
MIDI Mobilizer II is the fastest, lightest and easiest way to manage all your sounds, sequences and other MIDI data.
No batteries, no power supply.
MIDI Mobilizer II is designed to use very little power, so it can be powered directly from your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad. You'll never have to hunt for an outlet or fresh batteries.
Creativity comes in bursts, and not always when you're sitting with your laptop. MIDI Mobilizer II lets you record ideas anytime inspiration strikes using our free MIDI Memo Recorder app. Email your music as a Standard MIDI File (SMF), and open and edit the file within virtually all Mac or PC- based digital audio workstations.
MIDI Mobilizer II comes with all the hardware and cables you need to connect to any MIDI instrument with a 5-pin in and/or 5-pin out. It's easy to set up and its LEDs light up when MIDI messages are being passed through.
High quality, low profile.
MIDI Mobilizer II is constructed of high-quality polycarbonate. It's ready for studio sessions, fly dates and regular home use. The low-profile design makes it super-portable, which is good for you, and super-light, which is good for your Apple iOS device's 30-pin connector. Sketching out new songs, capturing inspiration, sharing musical ideas and making music just for the fun of it has never been this easy.
Your controller, your way.
Control GarageBand for iPad with vintage MIDI gear. Control the coolest analog synth apps with cutting-edge MIDI keyboards. MIDI Mobilizer II is the perfect partner for all your classic and modern MIDI gear. It gives you total flexibility to use the gear you have with the most exciting CoreMIDI apps.
- MIDI Mobilizer II is compatible with GarageBand for iPad and other CoreMIDI iOS music apps
- Works with iPod touch (3rd and 4th generations), iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 2 and iPad
- From the creators of the original MIDI interface for iPhone
- Ideal for performing, recording, rehearsing, and inspiration capture
- MIDI Memo Recorder app (free on the App Store SM) records and plays any MIDI data
- Compatible with Line 6 gear and classic and modern MIDI equipment
- Includes two five-foot, five-pin Planet Waves MIDI cables
- Powered through iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad ? no batteries needed
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.