Line 6 Pod Studio UX2 USB Audio Interface
Line 6 Pod Studio UX2 USB Audio InterfaceDetails
The POD Studio UX2 is a compact and powerful audio interface. It combines the stunning Line 6 sound of POD Farm 2 plug-in with a USB interface. Mix and match amp, effects and preamps to find your perfect tone and use Line 6's Tone Direct for perfect recording.
Product Ref: 14373View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Simple To Use
The Line 6 UX2 is rock solid and ready to go. Extremely easy to use, it has a super-quiet 1/4" guitar input, 1/8" headphone/line output and volume knob for instant straight forward recording.
The POD Farm 2.5 plug-in features tons of models ready to feature on your pro sounding tracks. Over 80 fully adjustable guitar amps, bass amps and preamps are at your disposal. From vintage classics to modern monsters the POD Studio UX2 is primed to deliver powerful Line 6 tones to your DAW. There are also a number of additional model packs which can be purchased from the Line 6 website if you decide you need some extra tones.
User friendly and intuitive, simply drag and drop models into the signal flow, pre or post amp. The carousel style gear browser displays a dream collection of amps and effects for you to choose from. Each fully adjustable model is fully tweakable so you can find your perfect tone incredibly fast and easily. If you want to get playing quick, over a thousand presets provide timless tones in an instant.
To view the full list of included models with the Line 6 Studio UX2 take a look at the PDF below.
There are many features which make the POD Studio UX2 the professionals' choice when it comes to recording. With 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces, the POD studio UX2 is extremely low noise. Latency is a thing of the past with Line 6's exclusive Tone Direct monitoring. This allows you to record using amp and effect modelling without sacrificing tone or feel.
With 44.1/48 kHz 16-/24-bit recording (88.2/96 kHz with sample-rate conversion) the sound is pro studio standard. You can also record a dry signal while monitoring a fully processed POD tone so you arent forced to commiy to a tone until you are completely sure. The UX2 is light, solid and ideal for use with Ableton Live®, GarageBand®, Pro Tools®, Logic® and many other recording platforms. It is compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0.
- Lowest noise for recording guitar (12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces)
- Exclusive latency-killing ToneDirect? monitoring
- Up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording
- POD Farm 2.5 plug-in (Mac® AU/RTAS®/VST® and Windows® RTAS®/VST®)
- Ideal for use with Ableton® Live, Cubase®, Logic®, Garageband®, Pro Tools®, Cakewalk® and other pro recording platforms
- Includes Ableton® Live Lite Line 6 Studio Edition 8-track recording software and RiffWorks? T4 recording software
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- 1/4-inch guitar input (normal or pad)
- Two balanced XLR inputs with mic preamps
- Gain knobs
- Phantom power
- 1/4-inch stereo monitor input
- Two 1/4-inch line inputs
- Two balanced 1/4-inch line out
- S/PDIF digital out
- 1/4-inch stereo headphone out with level control
- Assignable VU meters
- USB bus-powered with LED status indicator
- Rock Solid ASIO, WDM and Mac® OS X Drivers
- 18 immortal guitar amps with 24 cabs
- 5 thumping bass amps with 5 cabs
- 29 stunning stompboxes and studio effects (instantly increases to 64 with included FX Junkie model pack!)
- 6 warm and colorful mic preamps
- 512MB RAM minimum (1GB or more recommended)
- 1GB free HD space minimum (10GB or more recommended for recording)
- Drive speed 5400rpm minimum (7200rpm or faster recommended)
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet connection for activation and online features
- One free USB 1.1- or 2.0-compatible port on computer (USB hubs are not supported)
- Mac® AU/RTAS®/VST® and Windows® RTAS®/VST®
- G4 800MHz or better
- OS X 10.4.6 or better
- Pentium® IV 1.2GHZ or better
- Windows XP (SP2) or Windows XP x64, Vista 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 7
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.