M-Audio AV32 Active Desktop Monitor Speakers, Pair
M-Audio AV32 Active Desktop Monitor Speakers, PairDetails
The M-Audio AV32 Active Desktop Monitor Speakers are a pair of compact, high quality reference monitors, offering detailed and accurate sound reproduction at an affordable price. Featuring 3" woofers and 1" tweeters, along with acoustically-inert MDF cabinets and multiple connectivity options, these versatile speakers are perfect for audio production, gaming, listening to music and more.
Product Ref: 59518View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Studio Quality Sound
The AV32 speakers feature 3" polypropylene-coated woofers and 1" ferrofluid-cooled silk tone tweeters, delivering crystal clear highs and tight, powerful bass. With onboard amplification providing 10 Watts of power per channel, these speakers produce an impressively large and well-defined sound, despite their compact size. The acoustically-inert MDF cabinets prevent unwanted resonances for added clarity, while the optimised bass reflex design and OptImage IV wave guides provide superior imaging and a rich, vibrant sound.
Versatile Connectivity Options
The speakers come equipped with RCA inputs and a front panel auxiliary 1/8" stereo jack, allowing you to connect them to a variety of sources including mixers, computers, MP3 players and more. A convenient front panel headphone output mutes the speakers when in use, enabling you to quickly reference your mix in another source.
With the AV32 desktop speakers, everything you need to setup the system is thoughtfully included. Position the speakers accurately using the blue LED power indicator brightness to precisely align the waveguide. Eliminate slip and travel by applying the included Acoustic Traction pads to secure the acoustically-inert medium-density fiberboard (MDF) cabinets. Finally, link both speakers using the premium speaker wire and connect your devices via the included stereo 1/8” or the 1/8”-to-stereo RCA cables - It’s that easy to upgrade your sound and enter the world of exceptional pro-grade monitoring.
- 3-inch polypropylene-coated woofers for tight, accurate bass
- 1-inch ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters for clear, pristine highs
- OptImage IV tweeter wave guides for superior imaging and detail
- 10-watt per channel amplifier
- RCA inputs for connecting gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers, and more
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop or desktop computer, MP3 player, or other audio sources
- Front-panel 1/8-inch headphone output
- Front-panel volume control
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Attractive black vinyl laminate finish
- Type: Two-way desktop reference speaker
- Low-Frequency Driver: 3" diameter, polypropylene-coated, with high-temperature voice coil
- High-Frequency Driver: 1" diameter, silk cone tweeter
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz ? 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3.3 kHz
- RMS SPL: 101.5 dB @ 1 meter
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB (typical, A-weighted)
- Input Connectors: Left and right RCA line input and 1/8" aux input
- Polarity: Positive signal at "+" input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- Dynamic Power: 10 watts continuous, per channel into 4 Ω
- Input Impedance: 10 kΩ unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 100 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Indicator: Blue power LED for aligning wave guide
- Power Requirements: 100-120V/ 50/60 Hz, 220-240V/ 50/60 Hz; powered via detachable 2-conductor line cord
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.