M-Audio AV32.1 2.1-Channel Powered Speaker System
M-Audio AV32.1 2.1-Channel Powered Speaker SystemDetails
Product Ref: 66473View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Thanks to the acoustically-treated construction, the AV32.1 provides optimal acoustic housing for the speaker system. The MDF cabinets help to minimise and eliminate wild instances of resonance, delivering the premium quality audio and clarity needed to provide exceptional sound. The speakers features 3-inch polypropylene midrange drivers and 1-inch silk dome tweeters for exceptional audio reproduction and response. The two-way speaker design features optimised bass response and the Optimage IV waveguides help to deliver extended bass reflex and intense clarity for the high-end frequency range.
The subwoofer that is features in this system features a internal custom-equalised amplifier with a down-firing, long-excursion 6/12-inch woofer that provides exceptional bass response, delivering dominant bass tones that range down to 36HZ. This compliments the two-way speakers by delivering a thicker low-end response providing a fuller combined sound.
Inputs, Outputs and Accessories
As well as the speaker system itself, the AV32.1 also comes complete with a compact and convenient remote control that gives you full control over the system, from changing the volume to switching the system on or off. Additionally the system features digital, analog RCA and TRS inputs for connection to external devices and equipment for added versatility. The system also comes with cables that allow you to connect speaker to the subwoofer and play music directly from your personal music player. With its exceptional audio response, convenient accessories and inputs, this system is ideal for everything from listening to music to mixing and mastering home recordings.
- 3-channel amplifier in sub cabinet powers the subwoofer and two speakers
- Digital (optical), analog RCA and TRS inputs for connection to virtually any equipment
- Subwoofer uses powerful down-firing 6 1/2-inch woofer in ported enclosure for deep bass to 36Hz
- Speakers have 3-inch polypropylene midrange drivers and 1-inch silk dome tweeters
- Remote control switches unit in and out of standby, adjusts volume, and bypasses sub
- Cables included to connect speakers to subwoofer and system to your personal music player
- Type: Two-way desktop reference speaker
- Low-Frequency Driver: 3" (76 mm) diameter, polypropylene-coated, high-temperature voice coil
- High-Frequency Driver: 1" (25 mm) diameter, silk cone tweeter
- Subwoofer Driver: 6.5” (165 mm) diameter
- AV32.1 Power Requirements: 100-120V, 50/60 Hz; 220-240V, 50/60 Hz
- AV32.1 Fuse Requirements: 100-120V, 50-60 Hz; T2.5AL 250V 220-240V, 50-60Hz; T1.25AL 250V
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- AV32.1 Speaker Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 7.5" x 5.1" x 6.1" 19 cm x 13 cm x 15.6 cm
- AV32.1 Subwoofer Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth) : 10.8” x 7.9” x 11.4” 27.4 cm x 20.1 cm x 29 cm
- AV32.1 Speaker Weight (pair): 5.6 lbs. (2.55 kg)
- AV32.1 Subwoofer Weight: 14.2 lbs. (6.45 kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.