M-Audio M-Track Hub
M-Audio M-Track HubDetails
Product Ref: 68022View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Exceptional Audio Quality
The M-Track Hub features full 24-bit studio-quality audio performance, all housed in a pro-grade rugged metal chassis. The inputs on the hub feature high-headroom pre-amps and audio performance, making them ideal for use when recording instruments and vocals. The unit itself features a headphone out with independent level control for monitoring purposes and the interface can power up to three separate USB MIDI devices.
The M-Track series from M-Audio is relatively new to the scene, with M-Audio developing the range for use with audio recording and monitoring purposes. These new interfaces have been designed to give composer and musicians of any level the ability to participate and introduce themselves the world of computer-based recording, with this intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- Studio-quality audio with 24-bit resolution on playback
- (2) Balanced ¼” main outputs with dedicated large metal level control
- Powers three separate USB MIDI devices
- Headphone out with independent level control
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.