M-Audio Micro DAC Digital to Analog Converter
M-Audio Micro DAC Digital to Analog ConverterDetails
Product Ref: 68014View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Portable Yet Powerful
This compact audio converter is ideal for any musician or music lover on the move. With many audio converters and interfaces being larger and bulkier units, the Micro DAC delivers all the possibilities of an analog-to-digital converters in a small, compact unit. This handy flash-drive sized unit gives you premium-quality audio no matter where you are.
Improved Sound Quality
Sound quality in typical computers are lacking in sound quality, with the device normally using a standard entry-level soundcard. This can leave a lot be desired when it comes to audio quality, with the lack of clarity and sparkle from the expansive frequency spectrum. Bass Traveler delivers a substantial upgrade in audio quality, making its ideal for use with high-end headphones.
Sleek Design With 2-Level Boost
The 2-level gain switch integrated into this analog-to digital gives you the ability to to boost the original signal to your desired level. This 2-level boost gives you maximum control over your audio output, giving you the option to choose the best signal level in regard to your headphones - whether they are high impedance or have a lower passband voltage sensitivity. The sleek design makes it looks as good as it sounds, with the rugged aluminium housing safeguarding from any superficial damage.
- Aluminum housing for ruggedness while traveling
- 1/8" headphone output
- 1/8" coaxial digital output
- Gain switch for high-impedance headphones, to easily drive any model
- Slim, small design for portability
- Professional audio quality
- 16-bit/48kHz audio conversion over a USB connection
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.