M-Audio Super DAC Digital to Analog Converter
M-Audio Super DAC Digital to Analog ConverterDetails
Product Ref: 68015View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Selectable Sample Rates
One of the most unique features of this DAC is the ability to choose your desired sample rates from six different rates. Ranging from 44.1 to 192kHz, the Super DAC gives you the ability to choose your desired sampling rate, allowing you to choose the appropriate setting for your select audio.
Improved Sound Quality
The Super DAC delivers upgraded sound quality where audio quality may be lacking. With standard computers, you are supplied with an entry-level soundcard, while it may function properly professional audio quality is needed for music production and high-fidelity recordings. The Super DAC upgrades your audio quality substantially, resulting in reference-quality sound at an affordable price-tag.
Built-In Headphone Amplifier
Super DAC features an integrated headphone amplifier for use with both 1/4 and 1/8 inch jacks. This allows you to connect any headphones without the need for an external adapter. Also featured are stereo RCA line outs and coaxial and optical digital output connections, allowing you to connect a wide range of external equipment, in a single, handy unit.
- 24-bit/192kHz high-definition audio conversion over a USB 2.0 connection
- High-quality headphone amplifier with 1/4" and 1/8" outputs
- Stereo analog line in
- Stereo analog RCA line outputs
- Coaxial and optical digital outputs
- Wolfson digital conversion
- Windows: Windows 10 Compatible
- Mac: OSx 10.7.5 - 10.11 Compatible
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.