MXL 770 Condenser Mic with FET Preamp, Bass Cut & -10dB Pad
MXL 770 Condenser Mic with FET Preamp, Bass Cut & -10dB PadDetails
The MXL 770 continues to amaze recording artists all over the world with its incredible price/performance ratio. Singers, especially rappers, love the 770 for its solid bass, as well as its upfront high-end. The MXL 770 even uses a high quality FET preamp with balanced output for a wide dynamic range. This is a perfect piece for seasoned pros or newbie musicians who want a quality condenser mic that won't break the bank.
Product Ref: 25731View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The 770 is supplied with a shockmount and a rugged carrying case.
- Multipurpose small-diaphragm microphone
- Warm sound with extra clarity at the top end
- FET preamp with balanced, transformerless output
- Excellent for vocals, pianos and strings
- Great for recording hip-hop and hard rock
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 22mm/.87 in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Pre-Attenuation Switch: 0 dB, -10 dB
- High Pass Filter: 6 dB/octave @ 150Hz
- Equivalent Noise: 20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 74 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 137 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (+/- 4V)
- Metal Finish: Black with black grill
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.