MXL Tempo SK USB & iPad Compatible Condenser Mic, Silver/Black
MXL Tempo SK USB & iPad Compatible Condenser Mic, Silver/BlackDetails
Mobile vocal recording just got easier. The Tempo USB condenser microphone is a lightweight microphone that is compatible with the iPad. This microphone allows users to record vocals and other sounds on-the-go when connected via an optional iPad Camera Connection Kit adapter. It also works with a wide variety of computer music programs, as well as over-the-internet communications systems such as ooVoo, Skype, iChat, and Google Talk. An integrated high-fidelity headphone output gives you the ability to monitor your recordings. Whether you are talking live through web chat or recording a vocal track on-the-go, the Tempo offers great flexibility.
Product Ref: 25738View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Tempo is supplied with a tripod stand, mic stand adaptor and USB cable.
- iPad compatible
- PC and Mac OS compatible
- Ideal for vocals, podcasts and video chats
- Built-in high fidelity headphone jack
- Perfect for dictation or legal depositions
- Available in two different colours
- Type: USB condenser microphone
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 18kHz
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz - 48kHz
- USB Compatibility: USB 1.1 and USB 2.0
- A/D Converter: 16-bit Delta Sigma with THD%N - 0.01%
- Output: 1/8" (3.5mm) Headphone Jack / USB
- Sensitivity: -47dB re 1 v/Pa
- Power Requirements: USB powered
- Compatibility: Windows and Mac OS
- Metal Finish: Silver and Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.