Mackie DL806 Digital Live Sound Mixer with Lightning iPad Control
Mackie DL806 Digital Live Sound Mixer with Lightning iPad ControlDetails
The DL806 is the first 8-channel mixer with complete iPad control, delivering the rock-solid results that professionals demand due to the proven performance of Mackie Onyx mic preamps, the uncompromising quality of Cirrus Logic converters and all the right inputs and outputs. Please note: This model of the Mackie DL806 is compatible with lightning connection iPads.
Product Ref: 51779View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The DL806 mixer features high-end 24-bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters, offering a remarkable 114dB dynamic range. Mackie align their Onyx preamps precisely with the converters to provide you with the most headroom and the lowest noise and distortion possible, resulting in brilliant sound quality from a vocal whisper to a wailing guitar solo.
DL Series Mixers come loaded with studio-quality Onyx mic preamps that deliver depth, headroom and immense detail to your live mix. Plus, with a choice of XLR or combo mic/line input, connecting mics and instruments is quick and easy. The DL806 even includes phantom power for condenser mics.
There are plenty of 1/4" aux outputs available, each perfect for driving a monitor wedge. There's a pair of main outputs for your system and a dedicated headphone output for listening to soloed tracks or getting a close-up view of your mix.
DL Series Mixers are big on security, the PadLock feature locks down your iPad for permanent installs, while the Kensington lock - the industry standard in protecting technological equipment - secures the mixer to guard it from theft.
With just the touch of a finger, you have total control over a 4-band EQ, compression and gate plug-ins. Sweeten your sound with a full-featured reverb and tap delay or adjust your mix to the room.
Each channel features a choice of powerful plug-ins to dial in the perfect sound for whatever you've got plugged in. Highly-flexible, clean, modern processing is perfect for any application. The 4-band EQ includes low shelving, high-mid peaking and high shelving. There's also a compressor with all the control needed to reduce or limit transients and a gate perfect for reducing leakage from open mics.
If you desire the sought-after musical characteristics of your favourite industry-standard processors, there's a vintage EQ with interacting bands and frequency-dependent Q structure for added clarity, a vintage compressor with non-linear attack and release which is great for drums and a vintage gate with lightning-fast attack for transient sources.
Each output on the mixer has its own processing too, perfect for dialing in and tuning the connected speaker or other device. A 31-band EQ includes the ability to draw in the curve or adjust it manually, there's even a 2x zoom control for ultimate precision. A compressor/limiter is great for enhancing low end and protecting your speakers.
A wide variety of reverbs and delays are available, each with a high level or control. Nine separate reverbs are available, each with pre-delay, damping, decay and rolloff controls. Or choose from mono, tape echo, stereo, ping-pong or multi-tap delays and control them further with tap tempo, feedback and damping control.
Easily save and access soundcheck settings for multiple bands, complex song mixes and more with just the touch of a finger. Be ready to go the moment you arrive with Snapshot Recall, preset the board and save channel icons including pictures of the band.
There are lots of ways to do 'iPad as a user interface for hardware' wrong. Mackie did it right. - Craig Anderton, Keyboard Magazine
"I'm amazed at this little wonder. It delivers what it promises and more" - George Peterson, Front of House
"Going to do for small-scale sound what the iPad did for tablet computing. This little console is going to be huge." - Richard Forte, Professional Sound
"A compact and practical way to handle small gigs without drowning in a sea of cables." - Paul White, Sound on Sound
"A well-designed and beautifully implemented solution for controlling a live set up remotely." - Hollin Jones, Music Tech
Features and Specifications
Proven Hardware That Sounds Great:
- 8 Onyx mic preamps
- High-end Cirrus Logic® converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- 4 aux sends for monitor mixes
- Master L/R output for mains
Tons of Built-In Processing
- Choice of powerful, touch-sensitive plug-ins
- 4-band EQ, gate and compression on inputs
- 31-band GEQ and comp/limiter on outputs
- Global reverb and delay
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing
- Tune the room from anywhere
- Get on stage to ring out monitors
- Personal monitor mixing with access control ability
- Use up to 10 wireless devices simultaneously
Total Control from Your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Intuitive Master Fader app for all iPad models
- My Fader app for quick control from iPhone or iPod touch
- "Grow and Glow" visual feedback
- Preset and snapshot recall
- Record the mix to the iPad for instant sharing
- Integrate music from any app into the mix
Install Friendly Features
- PadLock feature locks down iPad for permanent installs
- Industry standard Kensington lock secures mixer
- Compact footprint saves precious workspace
- 15.5" x 11.5" x 3.9"
- 6.9 lbs / 3.2 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.