Marshall Major Headphones, White
Marshall Major Headphones, WhiteDetails
The Marshall Major Headphones deliver high-quality audio with a wide frequency response thanks to the moving coil dynamic, and bear the original Marshall texture with a stylish vinyl white finish, inspired by the custom-designed Marshall amps from the past. Designed with non-stop, all day listening in mind, the Marshall Major Headphones are solid and built to last. With a standard 3.5mm connection, you can plug your headphones into most devices. Also featuring a 1/4" adaptor, you have the option to connect with a wide variety of consumer and professional audio devices such as amplifiers and stereos.
Product Ref: 50188View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The lightweight and collapsible construction of the Marshall Major Headphones enables you to easily transport them wherever you go. Enjoy complete sound isolation with the closed-back earcup design that is designed to block out unwanted ambient noise and prevent sound leakage. The headphone cable provides an adjustable amount of slack and references vintage-style guitar cables. The soft cushions will ensure comfort for prolonged listening sessions, no matter how hard and heavy the music.
- Transducer: 40mm Moving coil dynamic speaker
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sensitivity: 100mV@1kHz = 98.9dB SPL
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
- WBCV: 92mV
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.