Native Instruments Komplete 11 Select
Native Instruments Komplete 11 SelectDetails
Product Ref: 77782View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Best Of The Komplete Range
The Komplete 11 Select bundle features the best of Komplete instruments, effects and audio tools, ranging from synthesizers and classical sounds to delays, reverbs and mastering tools. The selection range features 2500 individual sounds, giving you the ability to manipulate, edit and craft tones from a huge library of sounds. All the favourites of audio professionals have been incorporated including Massive, Drumlab and Monrak.
Diverse Collection Of Sounds and Effects
The Komplete 11 Select collection features a wide range of sounds and effects all compiled into one convenient hard drive. Moving on from the Komplete 10 package, Komplete 11 Select features two new additions: Reaktor Blocks Wired and Replika. With everything from synthesizers to studio effects, Komplete 11 Select opens up a world of possibilities when it comes to sound design, music production, mixing and mastering and also live performances.
Affordability & Compatibility
The Komplete 11 Select collection is designed to bring affordability to digital musicians, saving up to 80 percent in total value when purchasing the instruments and tools separately. The Komplete 11 Select collection features complete integration with Komplete Kontrol-S series keyboard and Maschine hardware for quick and easy setup.
Komplete 11 Select also features KOMPLETE KONTROL, software that gives you complete, comprehensive access to all instrument in one convenient interface. This allows you to view every single instrument and effect all in one place.
Compiled Onto USB Flash Drive
Native Instruments has compiled this selection from the best products Komplete 11 has to offer. Featuring 11 products in total and 2500 sounds, Komplete measures up at 25GB worth of studio-quality instruments. With these high quality instruments and effects, Native Instruments opens up a whole new world of audio production, allowing you to create your own sounds as well as manipulate original sounds and more.
- Now includes REPLIKA, plus BLOCKS WIRED, and the REAKTOR 6 Player, including the ensembles LazerBass, NewScool, and more
- 11 full products and over 25 GB of instruments and effects
- Over 2.500 production-ready sounds
- Includes powerful synthesizers MASSIVE, MONARK, REAKTOR PRISM, and RETRO MACHINES MK2
- Pristinely sampled KONTAKT instruments including DRUMLAB, SCARBEE MARK I, THE GENTLEMAN, VINTAGE ORGANS, and WEST AFRICA
- Easy setup thanks to Native Access
- £ 22 voucher when you register your product
- Reaktor 6 Factory Selection
- Reaktor Blocks Wired*
- Reaktor Prism
- Retro Machines MK2
- Kontakt 5 Factory Selection
- West Africa
- The Gentleman
- Scarbee Mark I
- Vintage Organs
- Solid Bus Comp
- Komplete Kontrol
- Kontakt 5 Player
- Reaktor 6 Player
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.