View Full Description
Set up in seconds and unleash your creativity, with the combined power of innovative software, breathtaking audio quality, and hands on physical control over your tracks.
Easy Does It
It's never been easier to spin digital files. Hook up the system in seconds thanks to the plug and play hardware and software integration. With full iTunes integration, iPod compatibility and Crate Flick cover art browsing, selecting tunes is a cinch. TruWave colored waveforms show your
tracks in a whole new light - you can see the bass drop before you hear it - and with the SoftSync feature engaged, the software can help out with your beatmatching. Leaving you free to get next-level creative with the innovative Remix Decks.
Powering this supreme system is the ultimate DJ audio interface. TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 features ten inputs and ten outputs for ultimate connectivity, Cirrus Logic converters for supreme audio quality, and ultra-low latency drivers. Its robust build, punchy outputs, club-readable LEDs and slim profile make it the interface of choice for the world's biggest DJs. Connect up to four turntables via the four stereo phono preamps, and spin superprecise 2 kHz Native Scratch control signal on 120 g vinyl - it feels just like your digital track was cut to a 12-inch.
- Premium 4deck digital vinyl system - control digital music files using any combinaton of turntables, CD decks and DJ controllers
- Supertight vinyl response thanks to highresolution 2 kHz Native Scratch timecode signal and lowlatency soundcard performance
- Full version of flagship TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 software with Loop Recorder included
- Innovative Remix Decks for full creative control over loops and one-shot samples - capture loops on the fly and create live remixes
- Hires TruWave waveforms show frequencyspecific colors for visual mixing support with highly detailed zoom for superprecise cue points
- Automatic tempo detection and SoftSync for intuitive beat matching, plus over 30 outstanding DJ performance effects to craft your trademark sound
- Crate Flick cover art browsing and full iTunes® integration to find tracks quickly
- Plugandplay and ultimate ease-of-use straight out of the box with included loop content and exclusive scratch sounds
- TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 interface with 10 inputs and 10 outputs, four stereo phono preamps allow for up to 4 turntables simultaneously - pristine audio quality with extraloud levels
- Hardware Auto Detection and Direct Thru allow seamless transitions with other DJs in the booth
- Supported Formats and Interfaces: MP3, WAV, AIFF, AudioCD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA, non-DRM AAC, ASIO, Core Audio, DirectSound, WASAPI
Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2
GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.6 and 10.7 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, DVD drive, 1 GB free disk space, high-speed internet connection required
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.