Olympus LS-100 Linear PCM Portable Recorder
Olympus LS-100 Linear PCM Portable RecorderDetails
The pioneering LS-100 offers a level of sound quality and a range of recording versatility that is sure to impress even the most revered professionals in the music, production or broadcasting industries. The LS-100 has a dual connector compatible with two jack types (XLR and phone) with a phantom power supply (24V/48V).
Product Ref: 24660View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The pioneering LS-100 offers a level of sound quality and a range of recording versatility that is sure to impress even the most revered professionals in the music, production or broadcasting industries.
Robustly built for on-the-job reliability, it is equipped with a host of high-performance features including an XLR connection for individually setting the recording level for the L/R channel and phantom power supply (48V/24V) - producing professional studio-level results every time.
High-end directional microphones able to capture up to an impressive 140dB sound level and premium amplifier circuitry are dedicated to capturing full depth and accurate audio imaging, be it from a loud rock concert or the delicate sound of a classic instrument.
The superior true stereo 90° microphone system is enhanced further by advanced in-built technology such as a low-cut filter for reduced noise and adjustable mic sensitivity, also delivering an outstanding S/N ratio.
Linear PCM (24bit / 96kHz) recording is complemented by Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) and multi-tracking capabilities, enabling professionals to record, edit, tweak and re-record multiple sound sources with maximum flexibility, culminating in a cohesive audio whole of outstanding clarity. Further flexibility is provided by overdubbing, pre-, automatic and remote* recording. The LS-100 is professional in every respect - and delivers portable recording at a high performance level.
- Professional multi-track PCM recording
- Maximum sound quality for up to 140dB sound pressure
- Dual XLR/Phone combo jacks with Phantom Power Supply (48V/24V)
- Linear PCM (24bit/96kHz) / MP3 / BWF
- Durable metal body with microphone guard
- Overdubbing capabilities
- Pre-, automatic & remote* recording (*optional)
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- L/R independent recording level setting via dial control
- Metronome & tuner
- Lissajous, key shift and playback speed control
- Variety of sound enhancement & editing functions
- 4GB memory plus SD(XC) slot
- Li-on battery with USB cable and USB conversion connector includes
- Instruction Manual
- Lithium-Ion battery
- USB cable
- USB Conversion Connector
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.