Pace iLok 2nd Generation USB Smart Key
Pace iLok 2nd Generation USB Smart KeyDetails
The 2nd Generation iLok is smaller than the original iLok. It's shiny, sleek and black with a bright blue LED band that lights up when it is plugged in to a working USB port. It's stronger, more durable and typically holds over 5 times the licenses.
Product Ref: 19129View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Easily move authorisations from one computer to another, so you can use your software whether at home, in the office, studio or at a friend's.
Designed to meet the increasingly sophisticated demands of both users and software publishers, the 2nd Generation iLok and has addressed issues raised by users to create the ultimate in copy protection.
The 1st generation iLok typically holds over 500 licenses but depending on the type of licenses you own, the iLok 2nd Gen may hold far more. With this increase in capacity, you can carry more licenses with you than ever before.
With this version of the iLok, you can have both original iLoks and iLok 2nd Generation in your online iLok account at the same time. The new version is backward-compatible with the original iLok, the only exception is the discontinued License Card slot. You can download new licenses and move licenses between iLoks of either type registered to your account using iLok.com's Move Licenses utility. You can also transfer licenses from either type of iLok to a different iLok.com account using the Transfer Licenses utility, subject to software publisher restrictions.
The iLok - 2nd Generation can be protected with Zero Downtime protection just like the original.
Features and Specifications
Minimum System Requirements
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.