Palmer PDI05 Stereo Speaker Simulator Reissue
Palmer PDI05 Stereo Speaker Simulator ReissueDetails
Product Ref: 59494View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The PDI05 removes the need for conventional cabinet micing and allows you to obtain a direct output from the speaker simulator for connection to live or studio mixing consoles. Additionally it can also operate with power amps provided it is also connected to a speaker or loadbox. With a 19 inch width and 1U rackmount height the PDI05 is the perfect addition to any live or studio set up and is powered by a simple power connection to the rear of the unit.
- Type: Active Speaker Simulator
- Channels: 2
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack (Unbalanced)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" Jack
- Output Impedance (XLR): 600 Ohms
- Output Impedance (1/4" Jack): 10 K Ohms
- Controls: Voicing, Power, Filter Volume, Ground Lift, Phones Level, Mains Voltage Selector
- Indicators: Power
- Dummy Load: No
- Load (Max): 200 W
- Voicing Filter: Yes
- Power Attenuator: No
- Transformer Isolated Outputs: Yes
- Housing: Sheet Steel / Aluminium
- Finish: Powder Coated / Anodized
- Operating Voltage: 230 / 115 V AC
- Height: 44.5 mm / 1 U
- Width: 480 mm / 19"
- Depth: 180 mm
- Weight: 2.9 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.