Pioneer DM-40 Active Monitor Speakers, Pair
Pioneer DM-40 Active Monitor Speakers, PairDetails
Product Ref: 71456View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High Quality Speaker Technology
Pioneer have given the DM-40s some serious speaker technology from their own pro-audio brand TAD and the S-DJ X series of pro-DJ monitors, including a front loaded bass reflex system to deliver a tight bass kick. The DM-40s’ 4-inch fibreglass woofers output bass from the front, and the bass ducts feature grooves to reduce air friction – so you’ll feel a tight, punchy bass even if you put the speakers close to the wall.
3D Stereo Sound
Soft dome tweeters with DECO convex diffusers produce a 3D stereo sound and a wide sweet spot. You'll enjoy a clear, energetic sound whether you're sitting to produce, standing to DJ or listening to tracks from your smartphone. The tweeter and woofer are carefully positioned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies, while a Class AB amp ensures perfect clarity with low-distortion and no loss of quality.
The DM-40s provide a choice of inputs, including RCA and stereo mini jack, you can easily connect the speakers to your DJ or production kit. There's also a headphone output and an easy access volume control dial on the front panel.
- Type: 2-way bass reflex active monitor speaker
- Tweeter: 3/4-inch soft dome tweeter
- Woofer: 4-inch fibreglass woofer
- Amplifier output: Left channel: 21 W/4 Ω, Class AB
- Right channel: 21 W/4 Ω, Class AB
- Input ports: RCA x 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini plug x 1
- Output ports: Headphone output x 1
- Input impedance: 10 k Ω
- Power consumption: 35 W
- Stand-by power consumption: 0.5 W or less
- Left channel: 146 x 227 x 223 mm (W x H x D)
- Right channel: 146 x 223 x 210 mm
- Left channel: 2.7 kg
- Right channel: 2.2 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.