Pioneer HDJ-1500 Professional DJ Headphones, Deep Silver
Pioneer HDJ-1500 Professional DJ Headphones, Deep SilverDetails
Product Ref: 26853View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Designed With DJs In Mind
The Pioneer HDJ 1500 Professional DJ Headphones are designed specifically for DJ use, with every component selected specially to improve mixing capabilities. The exceptional audio quality is thanks to the extended frequency range and sound-isolation chamber design. Combined, these two design aspects ensure optimal audio fidelity with an extended bass response for hearing every drum hit, even in club settings. The extended frequency range (5Hz – 30kHz) ensures you pick up every nuance of your source material, making it ideal for private listening as well. The large 50mm drivers and copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW voice coils are combined with the thick diaphragms and rare-earth magnets to improve control of the drivers and improve overall audio fidelity.
One of the most unique features of the Pioneer HDJ 1500 Headphones is the sound-isolation chamber design. This design isolates the low and mid frequencies in the 300Hz to 1.3kHz range, boosting them by as much as 4 decibels. This results in a clearer and more defined mid-range, ideal for noisy club sets where monitoring your headphone sound is paramount to your mixing.
The HDJ 1500 DJ Headphones are also designed for maximum comfort. The earpads are constructed from urethane memory pads, finished in durable leather for optimal comfort and memory retention. The low-resilience urethane memory foam ear pads create a tight seal around the ear, helping to minimise outside sounds. The sleek, over-ear design not only looks good but allows for extended wear, minimising fatigue even for longer periods of time.
The Pioneer HDJ 1500 Headphones are built-to-last thanks to the high-quality components and ultra-durable design. Each earpiece swivels up to 90 degrees, as well as flipping 180 degrees, ideal for monitoring outside audio sources while in the mix. The easy fold-away structure design will fit snugly into your backpack or any other carry case, taking up minimal room while remaining rugged. The single-sided cable is also detachable and can be replaced if it becomes damaged. Additionally, the headphone come complete with a carrying pouch for added protection.
- Increased Bass Response and Frequencies
- Innovative Sound-Isolation Chamber isolating low & mid frequencies
- Each earpiece swivels up to 90 degrees and flips 180 degrees
- Easy Fold-away structure design
- Replaceable cable and ear pads
- Available in a range of colours
- Type: Enclosed dynamic stereo headphone
- Frequency Range: 5 Hz to 30,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Maximum Input: 3,500 mW
- Sensitivity: 108 dB
- Driver Unit Type: 50 mm domes
- Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, two-way, screw type)
- Cord: 1.2 m side mount coil cord (extended 3 m)
- Weight: 10 ounces (without cord)
- Accessories: Compact carrying pouch included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.