PreSonus DigiMax D8, 8 Channel Preamplifier
PreSonus DigiMax D8, 8 Channel PreamplifierDetails
PreSonus DigiMax D8, 8-Channel Pre-amplifier with 24-bit ADAT Digital Output:
The DigiMax D8 is an 8 channel preamplifier featuring 8 award-winning class A XMAX mic preamps with 24-bit ADAT digital output. All eight preamps include variable trim control, 48V phantom power, ultra-fast acting LED metering and 20 dB pad. In addition, 2 instrument inputs are located on the front panel for direct Hi-Z instrument input.
Product Ref: 14880View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Balanced TRS direct analog outputs are located on the rear panel for routing and flexibility. The DigiMax D8 also includes word clock sync input for ultra-low jitter and robust synchronization.
The DigiMax D8 is the perfect solution to add eight professional microphone preamplifiers to any digital recording system with ADAT optical lightpipe expansion capability including Digidesign?s HD and 003 systems, RME, YAMAHA, Alesis, Mackie, and many others.
- 8 XMAX class A microphone preamps w/ trim control
- 24-bit resolution ADAT digital output
- 44.1 and 48K sampling rates
- External sync via BNC word clock input
- Direct outputs on every channel
- LED input metering
- -20dB Pad on every channel
- Package Type: 1U - steel chassis
- Dimensions: 19(W) X 1.75(H) X 7(D) inches
- Weight: 6 lbs. (2.72 KG
- Type XLR Female Balanced
- Frequency Response (+/-0.5 dB): 20 Hz to 50 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3.0 dB): 20 Hz to 150 kHz
- Input Impedance (Balanced): 1600 Ohms
- THD+N (unwtd, 1 kHz @ +4 dBu Output, Unity Gain): < 0.003%
- EIN (unwtd, 55dB Gain, 150 Ohms Input, 20Hz to 22 kHz): -126 dBu
- S/N Ratio (Unity Gain, unwtd, Ref. = +4 dBu, 20Hz to 22 kHz): > 101 dB
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (1 kHz, 55 dB Gain): > 55 dB
- Gain Control Range (+/- 1dB): -4 dB to 50 dB
- Maximum Input Level (Unity Gain, 1 kHz @ 0.5% THD+N): +14 dBu
- Phantom Power (+/-2 VDC): +48 VDC
Instrument Input (channels 1 and 2 only):
- Type: 1/4" TRS Female Unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhms
- Type: 1/4" TRS Balanced
- Output Impedance: 51 Ohms
- ADC Dynamic Range (Awtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate): 107dB
- Bit Depth: 24
- Reference Level for 0dBFS: +10 dBu
- Internal Sample Frequency Selections (kHz): 44.1, 48
- External Sample Frequency Input: 75 Ohms BNC
- Input Connector Type: IEC
- Input Voltage (factory configured): 90 to 230 VAC
- Power Requirements (Continuous): 20W
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.