PreSonus Eris E5 Active Studio Monitor
PreSonus Eris E5 Active Studio MonitorDetails
This ultra-affordable, 2-way, bi-amped monitor speaker delivers very accurate response with a tight bass and very clear upper end. They can also be user-adjusted to the acoustic space, allowing you to create a more accurate listening environment or to simulate different common listening environments - a feature not typically provided by studio monitors in this price point.
Product Ref: 33352View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The compact Eris E5 sports a 5.25-inch, Kevlar low-frequency driver, mated with a 45W, Class AB amplifier and a 1-inch (25 mm), silk-dome tweeter powered by a 35W, Class AB amplifier. It can crank out a clean 102 dB SPL, peak. Frequency response is rated at 64 Hz to 22 kHz.
"These are the first PreSonus monitors I've tested and I have to say that I'm very impressed by what their designers have achieved. Given the size and cost I can't find anything not to like." - Sound On Sound
Features / Specifications
- Inputs: 1 Balanced XLR, 1 Balanced 1/4" TRS, 1 Unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz - 22 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power: 45W
- HF Amplifier Power: 35W
- Peak SPL (@1 meter): 102 dB
- LF Driver: 1" Kevlar
- HF Driver: 1" silk dome
- Input Impedance: 10 K Ohm
- Volume Range: A-type Taper
- MF Control: -6, 0, +6 dB
- HF Control: -6, 0, +6 dB
- Low Cut: Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz
- Acoustic Space: Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB
- RF Interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic Filter
- External Mains Fuse
- Power: 100 - 120 V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Dimensions (mm): W 178 x D 195 x H 260
- Weight (kg): 4.63
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.