PreSonus Eris E8 Active Studio Monitor
PreSonus Eris E8 Active Studio MonitorDetails
The Presonus Eris E8 is an ultra-affordable, 2-way, bi-amped monitor speaker that delivers a very accurate response with tight bass and a clear upper end. They can also be user-adjusted to the acoustic space, allowing you to create a more accurate listening environment or to simulate different common listening environments - a feature not typically provided by studio monitors at this price point.
Product Ref: 33348View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Presonus Eris E8 are an ideal upgrade to cheap computer speakers as serious 2-way professional studio monitors. With Kevlar™ low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, the Eris E8 represents outstanding value.
It includes RF shielding, current-output limiting, over-temperature protection and subsonic protection. Unlike many comparably priced studio monitors, it also has controls for simulating different listening environments and flattening frequency response to enable accurate mixing.
"These are the first PreSonus monitors I've tested and I have to say that I'm very impressed by what their designers have achieved. Given the size and cost I can't find anything not to like." - Sound On Sound
- Inputs: 1 Balanced XLR, 1 Balanced 1/4" TRS, 1 Unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 22 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power: 75W
- HF Amplifier Power: 65W
- Peak SPL (@1 meter): 105 dB
- LF Driver: 8" Kevlar
- HF Driver: 1.25" silk dome
- Input Impedance: 10 K Ohm
- Volume Range: A-type Taper
- MF Control: -6, 0, +6 dB
- HF Control: -6, 0, +6 dB
- Low Cut: Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz
- Acoustic Space: Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB
- RF Interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic Filter
- External Mains Fuse
- Power: 100 - 120 V 50/60 Hz or 220-240 V 50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Dimensions (mm): W 250 x D 299 x H 384
- Weight (kg): 10.07
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.