PreSonus Studio One Artist V3 Music Production Software
PreSonus Studio One Artist V3 Music Production SoftwareDetails
Product Ref: 59503View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Presence XT expandable sampler with essential sound library
- Mai Tai polyphonic, analog modeling synth with character morphing, modulation matrix, and zero-delay feedback filters
- Updated content browser with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and keyword "musical" search, find and preview
- Updated AudioBend real-time pitch and time stretching powered by Elastique Pro 3.0
- Elegant single-window work environment with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI mixers includes low-pass filter, gate, compressor, parametric EQ, and limiter
- Integrated online PreSonus Shop provides easy in-app access to additional features and more professionally produced content
- Advanced features such as transient detection and editing with groove extraction, multitrack comping, editable Folder Tracks, step recording, event-based effects
- Automatic delay compensation ensures tight synchronization and phase alignment
- Control Link: the most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Over 2 GB of loops, samples, and other content
- Seamless import of Capture recordings with StudioLive AI mixer scenes and Fat Channel settings
- Wireless transfer of audio from Capture for iPad
- Import Notion stems with instrument names, mix, and tempo info preserved
- Import and export WAV and MIDI files
- Software Type: Digital Audio Workstation
- Bit Depth: 32-Bit / 64-Bit
- Format: AU, VST
- Supported Audio Formats: ASIO, Windows Audio, Core Audio
- Compatible Platforms: PC & Mac
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.