PreSonus TubePre V2 Microphone Preamp
PreSonus TubePre V2 Microphone PreampDetails
The single-channel TubePre V2 tube preamp is an affordable way to add high quality tube warmth and character to your sound. This version provides a wide palette of sound options, and focused tube saturation. This setup employs PreSonus' popular XMAX Class A solid-state preamp, which is followed in the signal path by a 12AX7 vacuum-tube stage, with Tube Drive tube-saturation control.
Product Ref: 25122View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
PreSonus? popular Class A XMAX preamps are widely lauded for their clarity and transparency. Housed in a rugged, 1/3-rackspace case, the TubePre V2 rear panel sports separate unbalanced, ¼" instrument and balanced, XLR mic inputs and unbalanced ¼" and balanced XLR line outputs. The front panel offers controls for gain, 48V phantom power, 80 Hz high-pass filter, and polarity-reverse, as well as a mic/instrument input switch. A lighted VU meter and a clip LED help you keep an eye on your levels.
Each channel has an illuminated VU meter so you can visually monitor your input levels. A Tube Drive control provides a wide range of sounds: when it is clicked off, you are using the solid-state preamp for quiet, transparent amplification; when it is engaged, your signals flow through the tube preamp, and you can achieve anything from gentle warmth to edgy distortion.
- Mic Input:
- Connector Type: XLR, female, balanced
- EIN (A-weighted): -131 dB, 20kHz BW, max gain, Rs=40Ω
- EIN (unweighted): -128 dB, 20kHz BW, max gain, Rs=40Ω
- Frequency Response (20 Hz - 20 kHz): -0.3 dB, +4 dBu, unity gain
- Frequency Response (5 Hz - 120 kHz): -3 dB, +4 dBu, unity gain
- THD+N: 0.01%, -10 dBu, 1kHz, unity gain, 20kHz BW, unwtd
- Dynamic Range (A-weighted): 115 dB, 1kHz, unity gain, 20kHz BW
- Dynamic Range (unweighted): 107 dB, 1kHz, unity gain, 20kHz BW
- Input Impedance: 1.3 kΩ
- Phantom Power: +48 VDC, 10mA
- Instrument Input:
- Connector Type: ¼" Jack, unbalanced
- Impedance: 1 mΩ
- Mic Input:
- Analog Output:
- Connector Types: XLR (balanced), ¼" Jack (unbalanced)
- Maximum Output: +20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 51Ω
- Tube Stage:
- Type: 12AX7
- Analog Output:
- Type: +12 VDC, 1000 mA, center pin positive
- PSU Barrel Dimensions: 5.5mm x 2.1mm x 9.5mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.