Presonus ACP88 Eight Channel Compressor/Limiter/Gate
Presonus ACP88 Eight Channel Compressor/Limiter/GateDetails
Product Ref: 50634View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ACP88 by PreSonus features 8 channels of compressors, limiters and gates that enable you to transparently control any unwanted noises and bleed through as well as control vocals, reign back drums, tighten low end and protect speakers, all in a 2 rack unit that is highly affordable.
Each compressor on board the ACP88 features individual controls for threshold, ratio, attack, hard/soft knee, auto/manual, release curves and gain. It has balanced or unbalanced inputs and floating balanced or unbalanced outputs. On top of this there are 2 side chains for each channel, one for gate processing and one for spectral compression as well as having full gain reduction metering, compression threshold indicators and gate open/close across each channel.
All these features combined make an incredibly portable, versatile and affordable 8 channel device that will make all your sonic projects come to life.
- Full-featured analog compressor/limiter
- Attack, Release, Ratio, Threshold, and (makeup) Gain controls
- Auto Attack button
- Soft/hard knee switch
- Sidechain send/return
- 6-segment LED gain-reduction meter
- Full-featured gate
- Sidechain/key insert send/return
- Attack, Release, and Threshold controls
- Gate-range switch
- Bypass switch
- Channel Link button (can link multiple channels)
- +4 dBu/-10 dBV operating-level switch
- Input/Output (For each channel (x 8 channels):
- 1 balanced 1/4"TRS line input
- 1 balanced 1/4"TRS line output
- 1 unbalanced TRS 1/4"compressor sidechain send-return
- 1 unbalanced TRS 1/4"gate sidechain/key insert send-return
- 2U 19? rack-mountable, rugged steel chassis
- Internal power supply with standard IEC connector
- Number of Channels: 8
- Dynamic Range: >115 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95 dB
- Headroom: +24 dBu, Unbalanced +18 dBu, Balanced
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 50 kHz
- Crosstalk: <82 dB @ 10 kHz
- Compression Threshold Range: -40 dBu to +20 dBu
- Compression Ratio: 1:1 to 20:1
- Compressor Attack Time: 0.02 ms to 200 ms
- Compressor Release Time: 0.5 ms to 500 ms
- Auto Attack and Release: Program-dependent
- Gate Threshold Range: -70 dBu to +20 dBu
- Gate Attack Time: 0.01 ms to 100 ms
- Gate Release Time: 0.02 ms to 2 sec
- Gate Attenuation Range: -15 dB or -60 dB
- Input Impedance: 10 kOhm
- Output Impedance: 51Ohm
- THD + Noise: <0.02%
- Output Gain: 20 dB to +20 dB
- Compression Curve Types: Hard and Soft Knee
- Compression Metering: Above / Below Threshold LED
- Gate Metering: Open and Closed LED
- Sidechain Output Impedance: 51 Ohm
- Sidechain Input Impedance: 10 kOhm
- Internal Operation Level: +4 dBu=0 dBu
- Input Range: +4 dBu or -10 dBu
- Input Connectors: 1/4" TRS, Balanced or Unbalanced
- Output Connectors: 1/4" TRS, Balanced or Unbalanced
- Compressor Sidechain Connector: 1/4" TRS
- Gate Sidechain Connector: 1/4" TRS
- Power Supply: Internal, Linear Supply (factory configured)
- Power Requirements: 100 VAC to 120 VAC or 200 VAC to 240 VAC
- Power Connection: IEC Receptacle
- Dimensions: 2U rackmount
- Height: 3.5" (88.9 mm)
- Depth: 17" (431.8 mm)
- Width: 19"(482.6 mm)
- Weight: 12 lbs. (5.44 kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.