Presonus Audiobox USB Audio Interface
Presonus Audiobox USB Audio InterfaceDetails
The Presonus AudioBox USB interface is the ideal solution for the musician or podcaster looking to record using software. With 2 mic/instrument connections, line level and headphone output and also MIDI connectivity; this will literally be the hub of all your computer's audio connections.
Product Ref: 11681View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
This handy and easy to use little box connects to your computer via USB1.1 so will work with virtually any PC or Mac, not just newer models. And with the included Presonus Studio One Artist DAW, which includes over 4GB of virtual instruments, plug-ins and loops; you have everything you need to get laying down tracks quickly and easily.
The AudioBox may be small and simple but boasts presonus quality inside and out, offering excellent audio performance, two sweet- sounding Class A mic preamps and professional quality 24-bit converters that sample at up to 48 kHz.
- 2 dual-purpose front-panel input channels, each with high-quality mic preamplifiers
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
- Individual channel-trim controls with 0 to +35 dBu mic gain range
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Mixer control (blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency monitoring)
- Headphone jack with level control
- Main-output level control
- LED clip indicator for each channel
- 1 USB 1.1 port
- 2 combo XLR/¼" mic/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced ¼" main (L/R) line outputs
- 1 stereo ¼" headphone output
- MIDI in/out
- 24-bit resolution and 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- Professional-grade A/D/A converters (+102 dBu dynamic range)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- Mac®- and Windows®-compatible, including Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and Windows 7
- Supports ASIO, Core Audio, Direct Sound (Windows XP), Windows Audio Session API (Windows Vista and Windows 7)
- 1/3U rack-mountable (with optional 3UMR rack-mounting system)
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- Weighs just 5 lbs/2.3 kg
- Powered via USB bus
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.