Presonus Backpack for StudioLive 1602 Mixer
Presonus Backpack for StudioLive 1602 MixerDetails
With this PreSonus's StudioLive 1602 Backpack you can make your StudioLive 16.0.2 mixer portable. The StudioLive 16.0.2 Backpack provides plenty of protection and storage options that you could need to take your whole rig on the road. Thick padding and dense synthetic fabric keeps your StudioLive 16.0.2 safe from scuffs, scrapes, and mild impact. As well as having a large main compartment, the StudioLive 16.0.2 Backpack also has a large external pocket and a handy internal pocket for any other essentials.
Product Ref: 36627View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
- The perfect fit for your PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2 mixer
- Dense synthetic fabric protects against scuffs, scrapes, and abrasions
- Thin padding cushions against mild shock and impact
- Internal storage pocket provides room for microphones, cables, and other essential gear
- Broad external pockets provide storage for your laptop and additional peripherals
- Comes complete with carrying handle, backpack straps, and a removable shoulder strap
- Handle/Straps: 1 x handle, 1 x shoulder strap, 2 x backpack straps
- Pockets: 1 x main compartment, 1 x internal storage compartment, 2 x external pockets
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.