Primacoustic Broadway 12" x 12" Scatter Blocks - 2" Black
Primacoustic Broadway 12" x 12" Scatter Blocks - 2" BlackDetails
Broadway Scatter Blocks present an easy to install solution for acoustic treatment where you want to control sound, but do not want to eliminate the natural ambiance.
Comes in a box of 24
Product Ref: 13969View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Made from high density 6 pound per cubic foot high density fiberglass, Scatter Blocks are designed to be randomly spaced on large wall surfaces to create an effect we call Soft Diffusion; an affordable alternative to full scale quadratic diffusion. By leaving reflective spaces in between the panels, some energy is absorbed while some is left to reflect back into the room. This helps control flutter echo and reduces standing waves while leaving a sense of ?air? or space in the room.
This makes the Scatter Blocks an excellent choice in live-end, dead-end designs such as in studios and home theatres while also providing a cost effective alternative for larger spaces such as music practice rooms, dance studios, fitness centers and classrooms that need to be tamed in effort to reduce the reverberant time.
Broadway Scatter Blocks come in choice of 2 thicknesses and 3 colors and are quickly mounted using Primacoustic Surface Impalers.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.