Primacoustic Broadway Control Cubes - 2" Beveled Edge, Grey
Primacoustic Broadway Control Cubes - 2" Beveled Edge, GreyDetails
Product Ref: 13959View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Effective Acoustic Treatment
The Primacoustic Control Blocks are the ideal choice for any digital musician or sound engineer needing to eliminate flutter echo and/or reduce standing waves. The Control Cubes are constructed from high density glass wool for optimal acoustic treatment, designed to retain your room’s natural harmonic qualities while accentuating your audio’s intelligibility. You can arrange the Control Cubes in a wide range of patterns and configurations, ideal for catering to your particular space, ensuring you don’t completely deaden the room, while improving the overall acoustic quality of your space. Ideal for home studios, video editors, dance studios and more; the 2-inch thick glass wool panels feature bevelled edges for added diffusion and are available in a range of colours.
- Used to control powerful primary reflections
- Easy to integrate 'cubic' shaped panel
- Installs in minutes on practically any surface
- Adapts well to most architectural designs
- Core Material: Formed, semi rigid inorganic glass fibers
- Density: 6.0 lbs. per cubic foot (96 kg/m3)
- Fabric Facing: Acoustically transparent polyester tweed
- Encapsulation: Micromesh on front and rear surface, resin treated edges
- Absorption H20: < 2% by weight @ 120°F (49°C), 95% relative humidity
- Temperature: -20°F ~ 150°F (-29°C ~ 66°C)
- Fire Rating: Class-A
- Mounting: Galvanized steel impalers (sold separately)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.