Primacoustic Broadway London 10 Room Kit, Black
Primacoustic Broadway London 10 Room Kit, BlackDetails
The Primacoustic London 10 Room Kit is a complete recording studio in a box. These high performance, fabric covered panels are easy to mount and create the perfect acoustic environment for recording studios, home theatres and boardrooms.
Product Ref: 40432View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Broadway London 10 room kit is suitable for rooms of around 100 sq ft (9.3 sq m) or can be combined with other acoustic products to treat larger spaces. The panels are designed to tackle problems such as primary reflections, flutter echo and standing waves which can affect any room.
Broadway panels are made from high-density 6lb per cubic foot fibreglass offering nearly five times greater absorption that typical low cost alternatives. This means you can get more absorption with less panels while assuring an even absorption curve throughout the frequency range.
Each London 10 Room Kit also includes the necessary mounting hardware and instructions for a quick and easy installation.
Primacoustic London 10 Room Kit Includes:
- 8 Control Columns (Beveled Edge) - 48"x12"x2" 12
- 12 Scatter Blocks (Square Edge) - 12"x12"x1"
- 28 Surface Impalers, screws, and wall anchors for easy installation
Broadway Acoustic Panel Specifications:
- Core Material: Formed, semi rigid inorganic glass fibres
- Density: 6.0 lbs. per cubic foot (96 kg/m3)
- Fabric Facing: Acoustically transparent polyester tweed
- Encapsulation: Micromesh on front and rear surface, resin treated edges
- Absorption H2O: < 2% by weight @ 120°F (49°C), 95% relative humidity
- Temperature: -20°F ~ 150°F (-29°C ~ 66°C)
- Fire Rating: Class-A (ASTM E 84 / CAN/UL-S102 see details below)
- Mounting: Galvanized steel impalers, drywall anchors and screws
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.