Primacoustic MaxTrap Broadband Corner Bass Trap, Black
Primacoustic MaxTrap Broadband Corner Bass Trap, BlackDetails
The MaxTrap is a great looking 24" x 48" broadband acoustical absorber designed specifically for use in corners to provide all important bass frequency control while simultaneously reducing mid and high frequency reflections. It is well documented that wall and ceiling planes tend to reflect and guide bass energy into corners. With this knowledge, acousticians almost always look at situating bass traps in corner joints where walls intersect.
Sold as a single unit.
Product Ref: 13977View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Working like a 3-way speaker in reverse, the MaxTrap employs three acoustic principles in one device: High frequencies are absorbed with a fabric covered 3" thick high-density fiberglass panel. Behind the panel is a 16" deep open air space to reduce low-mid and bass frequencies. Deep bass down to 65Hz is absorbed by a heavy, dead mass in the form of a diaphragmatic membrane. Powerful bass frequencies set the membrane into motion, converting sound energy into heat.
With MaxTraps mounted in your room, you will immediately enjoy tighter, more accurate bass, reduced flutter echo, and help eliminate troublesome standing waves that cause peaks and nulls. The listening "sweet spot" will enlarge and your recordings will better translate as you play them back in different rooms and audio playback systems.
Shipped flat in kit form to save freight, the MaxTrap features an easy to assemble black laminated wood frame. Assembly and installation will typically take less than 30 minutes per unit using regular household tools. The MaxTrap may be ordered in a choice of black, grey or beige panel fabric to suit most color schemes. For those with artist flare, a second fabric covering may be added without affecting the MaxTrap's performance.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.