Primacoustic Voxguard DT Desktop Nearfield Absorber
Primacoustic Voxguard DT Desktop Nearfield AbsorberDetails
The VoxGuard DT is a nearfield vocal screen designed to reduce the ambient sound around a microphone when recording, minimizing room echo and reverb.
Product Ref: 40435View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The VoxGuard DT nearfield vocal screen features a free standing design making it ideal for use with microphones positioned on desks and tables. The VoxGuard DT rests behind your microphone, reducing ambient sound and echo. An open slot in the rear panel of the guard provides neat cable access whilst allowing the microphone to be articulated for optimum positioning.
- High density acoustic foam liner
- High impact ABS outer shell
- Innovative rear access cable port Benefits
- Controls ambient space around the mic
- Creates an intimate sound field
- Delivers cleaner, more articulated, voice track
- Allows you to add vocal effects as needed
- Baffle Material: SP-9010 ABS plastic shell, 3/16" (4.5mm) thick - black with textured finish
- Absorber Material: 1" High-density open cell acoustic foam, 2.2 lb/per cu-ft, charcoal colour
- Dimensions: 14" (355 mm) wide x 12? (305 mm) x 7.5" (190 mm) deep
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.