QSC TouchMix 16 Compact Digital Mixer with Free Recording Hard Drive
QSC TouchMix 16 Compact Digital Mixer with Free Recording Hard DriveDetails
The QSC Audio TouchMix-16 Compact Digital Mixer offers musicians, production professionals and live performance venues the power and capability of a large format console in a highly portable, fully integrated, affordable and easy-to-use product. The QSC TouchMix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design, not only resetting the bar for performance and value, but also redefining the user experience both for professionals and novices alike.
Special Offer: While stocks last, you will receive a free TrekStor USB 3.0 128GB SSD storage device when you purchase a QSC TouchMix 16 digital mixer.
Product Ref: 83849View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
TouchMix DAW Utility V2.0
The latest version of TouchMix DAW Utility is a free software application for Windows and Apple Mac computers that enables two-way migration of digital audio wave files between TouchMix consoles and DAW software. Simply download the software TouchMix DAW Utility and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
TouchMix to DAW:
The first mode, TouchMix to DAW, allows you to copy tracks recorded on a TouchMix mixer and place them into a single folder. Once the tracks are in a single directory, you can quickly and easily import them into most DAW software applications. It also provides you with the ability to convert the files to a lower bit-depth to accommodate DAW software that doesn't accept 32-bit floating point wave files. Additionally, TouchMix to DAW offers the option of importing TouchMix stereo channels as stereo or individual mono waves.
DAW to TouchMix:
The second mode, DAW to TouchMix, lets you assign wave files to TouchMix channels and copy them with the proper directory structure and header files to be played as a TouchMix Session. In order for recorded tracks to be played on any TouchMix mixer they must be in the 32-bit floating point format, be stored in the correct file structure and have the right XML header file. The TouchMix DAW Utility software converts and saves your DAW tracks in the proper structure. Simply locate the DAW files you want to play and select the TouchMix channels you want the tracks to play on.
Big Mixer Features & Specifications
TouchMix Series "no asterisk" specifications include 4-band, fully parametric EQ with both variable hi-and lo-pass filters, as well as comprehensive dynamics processing on each input channel. Four mix busses feed four internal, professional, digital effects processors. Comprehensive dynamics, graphic EQ, hi- pass, lo-pass and notch filters and delay are available on both the main and aux outputs and there are 8 DCA groups with mutes as well as 8 mute groups. With ten auxiliary output channels, TouchMix also has ample stage monitor mixing capability. Both models have the ability to drive multiple, wired stereo in-ear monitors directly.
Fast, Professional Results
TouchMix features a comprehensive library of Channel Presets, created specifically for the unique requirements of live sound reinforcement. Designed by veteran live sound engineers utilising all types of instruments, popular microphones and pickups as well as multiple types of speakers systems, these presets help the user achieve great results quickly. The mixer's onboard Effects Wizard guides the user through the selection and assignment of appropriate effects while the Gain Wizard continuously monitors and displays input clipping. TouchMix also comes with a comprehensive library of complete Mixer Scenes, and all user parameters of any mix can be saved, both internally and via USB drive.
Compact & Complete
The TouchMix Series models are completely self-contained and require no external PC or video display. The graphic, color touch-screen provides access to all mix parameters along with a physical rotary encoder and hardware buttons. The available Remote Control App for iOS devices controls all mixer parameters and the included USB Wi-Fi adapter creates the network connection between the mixer and the hand-held device. No external network hardware is required. The mixer is also capable of direct recording to an external USB hard drive in 32-bit broadcast wave format. Tracks can be played back on the mixer or imported into most DAW software for over-dubs and post-production. TouchMix Models also come complete with their own padded carrying case, for transport and protection.
- 20 full-function inputs (16 mic/line, 2 stereo line)
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels.
- Gate and compressor on all input channels.
- 4 professional quality stereo DSP effects plus a pitch corrector.
- 1/3 octave graphic equalisation, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux. outputs.
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups.
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist the user with channel setup, proper gain adjustment, effects selection and more.
- Monitor mixes: TM-16, 6 mono plus 2 stereo.
- Drives wired In Ear Monitors (IEM) directly.
- Direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair.
- Remote control via mobile devices. Wi-Fi interface included.
- Display: 6.1" x 3.52 (156 mm x 90 mm) color TFT, touch sensing
- Inputs (Mic/Line): 20 total
- Four XLR/TRS combo
- 12 XLR
- Two stereo 1/4" TRS
- Input (Talkback): One XLR
- Two main XLR line-level
- Six aux XLR line-level
- Two stereo TRS (line-level or in-ear monitor, 16Ω min. impedance)
- One stereo monitor TRS (line-level or headphone, 16Ω min. impedance)
- One stereo cue TRS, (line-level or headphone, 16Ω min. impedance)
- Mic & Line Input Channel Processing: 4-band parametric EQ with high/low shelving option, variable 24 db/octave HPF & LPF, gate, compressor
- 2-Track (USB) & FX Return Processing: 2-band shelving EQ, variable 24 dB/octave HPF, gate, compressor
- Output Channel Processing: Main outputs and auxes 1-6: 1/3 octave GEQ, Limiter, 4 full-frequency notch filters, Variable 18dB/oct Low-cut and High-cut filters, Auxes 7/8 & 9/10 (TM-16 only): 4-band PEQ, Limiter, Additional variable 18dB/oct Low-cut and High-cut filters
- Recording: 22 tracks, requires USB 3.0 HD, FAT32 format, minimum 7800 RPM
- Groups: 8 DCA groups (with mutes), 8 Mute groups
- Cue: Selectable AFL or PFL
- Effects: 4 professional effects engines including reverb, echo, delay, chorus. 50 factory, 50 user presets, 1 pitch correct (assignable to any mono input channel)
- Scene and Preset Memory: Scenes: 130 user-defined scenes, including all mixer parameters may be stored internally or on FAT32 formatted USB Channel and FX Presets: 130 user-defined channel presets and 130 FX presets may be stored internally or on FAT32 formatted USB
- External Control: iOS TouchMix app for iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air. Control via Wi-Fi provides access to all mixer functions. Requires iOS 6 or higher.
- Wi-Fi: USB Wi-Fi adapter included
- Dimensions (HWD): 58 mm x 360 mm x 291 mm / 2.3" x 14.2" x 11.5"
- Weight: 5.9 lb (2.98 kg)
- Power: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Sampling Frequency: Selectable 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz
- Internal Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz ±0.5 dB, any input to any output
- Dynamic Range: 105 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -126 dBu
- Residual Output Noise: -86 dBu
- Crosstalk: -80 dB
- S/N Ratio: -94 dB
- Maximum Input Level: +16 dBu (Mic/Line inputs, XLR), +26 dBu (Mic/Line inputs, TRS), +22 dBu (Stereo inputs)
- Phantom Power: 48V, individually switchable per channel
- Included: USB WiFi adapter, soft carrying case, power supply
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.