Quiklok QL-400 live mixer stand
Quiklok QL-400 live mixer standDetails
Mixer stand, adjustable with castors
Product Ref: 13480View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Expanded width range for wider equipment
Perfect stand for securely holding studio remote units, digital or analog multi-track recorders, midi data input devices and small mixers up to 26" deep
Ideally suited for home, project, multimedia and professional recording studios
Width, depth and tilt adjustable steel platform with padded cushions holds equipment firmly and safely in place
Five wheel, easy roll, injection-molded plastic base with locking casters
Locking height adjustability allows the user to be sitting or standing
Specifications: Platform dimensions
Width range 14" to 21" - 36.5 to 53.5cm
Depth range 11.8" to 16" - 30 to 40.5 cm
Height (side lip) 2" (5 cm)
Tilt angle range 360º
Height positions 27.2" (69 cm), 29.7" (75.5 cm), 32.3" (82 cm), 34.8" (88.5 cm), 37.4" (95 cm)
(measured from platform tilt swivel to floor)
Diameter of wheel base 22.8" (58 cm)
Weight Capacity 80 lb - 36.2 kg
Weight 14.2 lb - 6.4 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.