Quiklok Z-730 Fully Adjustable Locator Option
Quiklok Z-730 Fully Adjustable Locator OptionDetails
The Quiklok Z-730 Fully Adjustable Locator Option is an optional accessory for Quiklok equipment stands including the WS-550 mixer stand and Z-716 keyboard stand. The Z-730 is fully adjustable in width, tilt, depth and height, and is perfect for holding small mixers, rack equipment or remote units. The locator requires a WS-562 or Z-720 accessory bar to attach to the WS-550 or Z-716 stand, respectively.
Product Ref: 5662View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Note: The Quiklok Z-730 Locator Option cannot be used with another option (e.g. Z-714, Z-727 or Z-29) at the same time.
- Cradle Width Adjustment Range: 17.5" - 24.8" (44 - 63 cm)
- Crade Depth Adjustment Range: 12.6" - 20.5" (32 - 52 cm)
- Tilt Adjustable Range: Full circle
- Height Positions (from stand main tier to tilt swivel): 4.3", 5.5", 6.7", 7.9", 9.1" (11, 14, 17, 20, 23 cm)
- Weight Capacity: 90 lbs (40.5 kg)
- Weight: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.