RME ADI-2 Pro AD/DA Converter
RME ADI-2 Pro AD/DA ConverterDetails
Product Ref: 72024View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Premium Quality Conversion
The RME ADI-2 features a multitude of functions and components that result in crystal clear transparency and the highest quality audio possible. The unit itself features a high-class USB DAC offering high quality analog conversion (to and from AES, SPDIF and ADAT) plus a premium-quality headphone amplifier. The built-in headphone amplifier feature two separately controlled outputs for versatile connectivity. The ADI-2 supports sample frequencies up to 7668 kHz, plus it features parametric 5-band EQ and low cut for all analogue I/O's for audio correction and editing. Additionally the ADI-2 features an excellent Signal-To-Noise ratio and reference-class THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) for crystal clear transparency and the best possible audio quality.
Intuitive And Powerful Design
One of the most unique features of the ADI-2 is the intuitive way it select preamp modes dependent on what connection you are using. The ADI-2 will automatically switch between to a AD/DA convert, USB interface or analog preamp mode for add versatility. This means you can use the ADI-2 for a range of functions, acting primarily as a converter or an audio interface. Ideal for mastering and measuring systems, the ADI-2 is also suited for mobile use, such as combining it with an Apple iPad. The high-resolution IPS display makes monitoring the ADI-2 easier than ever , allowing a quick and easy overview of all functions and parameters.
- Up to 768 kHz sample rate
- Built-in parametric 5-band EQ
- Built-in high-class headphone amplifier
- Automatically switches between AD/DA Converter, USB interface or analog preamp mode
- Can be used in conjunction with mobile devices such as Apple iPad
- High-resolution IPS display
- Exceptional signal-to-noise ratio and reference class THD
- Crystal clear transparency and high-quality audio
- USB DAC offers high quality analog conversion
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.