RME Fireface UFX+ Thunderbolt Interface
RME Fireface UFX+ Thunderbolt InterfaceDetails
Product Ref: 72022View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Highly Versatile Audio Interface
The RME Fireface is jam-packed with features and functions that result in exceptional audio quality and functionality, perfect for the digital musician. To start the Fireface features up to 94 channels as standard with the MADI connectivity taking the unit up to 188 channels of I/O. As well as the 94 channels of pristine audio, the Fireface also features DUREC (Direct USB Recording). The unit also features RME's rewnoned low latency hardware and driver designs, making it perfect for studio use.
DuRec (Direct USB Recording)
One of the most unique features of the Fireface is the DuRec (Direct USB Recording) function. This function provides an integrated digital recorder, directly recording to a USB memory device such as a USB memory stick or hard drives (Up to 2 TB capacity) making it perfect for recording a range of applications from DJ mixes to vocal and demo takes. The front panel of the unit features the USB port needed to connect your memory drive, independent from a PC or Mac.
Thunderbolt™ and USB 3 Connectivity
Building on its functionality, the Fireface also features Thunderbolt™ and USB connectivity. The Thunderbolt™ connection means you can use Thunderbolt™based devices. Thunderbolt™ connection is a hardware interface that allows you to connect the interface to your computer (specially designed for Mac computers). As well as the Thunderbolt™ connection, the Fireface also features a USB 3 connector allowing you to connect the interface to your Window or Mac computers. The high-speed USB 3 connection means data exchange between your interface and your computer is quicker than ever, minimising any latency issues and improving performance
Inputs and Outputs
As well as its range of connections and functionality, the Fireface also features a range of inputs and outputs that allow you to connect external audio devices. The rear of the interface features inputs 1-8 configured to TRS-balanced connections, outputs 1-2 feautres XLR-Balanced connection and Outputs 3-8 features TRS - balanced connections. The front of the interface features XLR/TRS Combo - Balanced connection on inputs 9-12 whereas outputs 9/10, 11/12 features TRS stereo connections and a headphone output.
- Provides up to 96 channels or psiting audio quality
- MADI, Thunderbolt and USB connectivity
- DuREC (Direct USB Recording) allows you to record straight to USB memory device
- Highly durable construction
- A range of inputs and outputs, perfect for recording and live performances
- MADI I/O takes the interface up to 188 channels of I/O
- Improved powerful DSP for latency-free routing
- RME's famous low latency hardware
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.