Radial Catapult TX4L 4-Channel Audio Snake
Radial Catapult TX4L 4-Channel Audio SnakeDetails
Product Ref: 71959View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Simple Yet Durable Design
The Radial Catapult 4-Channel Audio Snake features four XLR inputs with two Neutrik Ethercon output and four additionaly XLR outputs for optimal connectivity and the best possible audio quality. The Catapult box itself is comprised of a heavy steel construction, designed to handle the rigors of continuous live use, with a heavy duty powder coat finish, making it highly-durable and resistant to scratches. There is also a protective bar round the connectors to keep them secure and safe, while also providing a handle for carrying your snake.
As well as acting as a standard audio snake, the Catapult can be used for a range of different functions such as providing extra inputs and outputs or as a dedicated audio snake for transporting channels across larger areas. The snake features 4-channels that lets you send both analog and AES digital audio signal through a Cat-5 shielded twisted pair cable. This provides stage technicians with the ability to transporting channels of balanced audio across a large stage as well as a range of other functions. A ground lift switch has been incorporated at each end for the Ethernet cable connection, helping to eliminate any hum and buzz caused by ground loops.
- Four XLR Inputs, two Neutrik Ethercon Outputs and Four XLR outputs
- 4 XLR inputs and 4 line level (-20 +15dB) isolated XLR-M outputs
- Connect a range of external devices over larger areas
- Heavy steel construction and heavy-duty powder coat finish for maximum durability
- Cat-5 shielded twisted pair cable
- Ground lift switch helps to eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.