Radial Jensen Twin-Servo 500 Series Preamplifier
Radial Jensen Twin-Servo 500 Series PreamplifierDetails
Product Ref: 68531View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Jensen are widely regarded as a company producing studio quality products with strict attention to detail. The Twin Servo 500 continues this. The JT-16-B transformers have a low impedance ratio of 150:600 Ohms, meaning they can handle higher signal and maintain a low distortion with flatter response and a wider bandwidth. The transformers also remove the need for input coupling capacitors, meaning the Twin Servo 500 will last longer without wearing or smearing the sound quality.
The 990C discrete op-amp is another feature where strict measurements have lead to an output transformer that settles for nothing but the best. The 990C has been engineered with each part designed around one another for unrivalled quality from any monolithic op-amp. This is then coupled with the JT-11-DM output transformer that has all the quality of the preamp from the Twin Servo 990 condensed to a smaller size for convenience. You can even bypass the transformer to record just the signal path if you require.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.